New Blind Item

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would have said Ron too, but he's probably been trying to fix everything he disliked about Gary's run.

Agnes is a possibility too however, probably moreso than Ron since Ron is HW at OLTL and seemed to have a good amount of power there, where as Agnes doesn't have any power to do anything at AMC.

• Members

My bet is on Agnes too, but it's a little disappointing, because NOW is the time she choses to speak up? Where was she when McTavish was dismantling the show? I don't think it's Carlivati, just because he hasn't been at his job very long and doesn't really have any power.

• Members

I dont think it would be a head writer who goes to the network, I think it would either more likely be a writer who is unhappy with the headwriter's planned direction for the show or someone like Agnes Nixon who doesnt want her show dismantled by B&E...it could very well be a staff writer unhappy with their superior's vision, or a headwriter who is unhappy with their superior's vision as well (ie an ABC headwriter going over Frons' head).

Archived