Days: John Rumor - From SOC

• Members

If this is true, it'd be a real shame. Zach's death was the only realistic story in a haze of plot driven disaster, and it reminded DAYS viewers that Salem was a place where life still could throw you for a loop. If Zach is alive, the show will really jump the shark again.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is true, I only wish I could access my original posting when the word came that Zach was going to die. Many people were excited about how KA was going to rock in the SL. My point was that it was going to be hollow because after the whole Island fiasco, who could ever believe that someone on DAYS really dies. It would be a complete shame because this only reinforces the whole nobody ever really dies on DAYS. A better approach would be send someone away or how about if someone kidnapped Zach and they couldn't find him. Then a couple of years later, Bo and Hope get a clue that Zach is being held somewhere, etc. What a great story to have them go on the quest to rescue the son they thought they'd lost forever. DAYS fans deserve so much better than this! (And, I'm one of those ex-DAYS fans from the 80s who came back off-and-on, but was really intrigued when they started killing off the cast en masse only to be duped by a horrible resolution.) I will put one caveat, if this type of stunt gets the rating up and saves the show, then I wish them luck. I don't want to see any show cancelled.

Archived