Y&R: Week of March 17, 2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Danny wasn't even on the show when they were on the run so they didn't reconcile.

I guess Victor and Nikki have reconciled too since they talked over the holidays and even had dinner together.

• Members

Let's keep the discussion going minus the :rolleyes:<_< and any other forms of 'rudeness' towards another person's post.

I do recall Daniel saying that Danny had a close friend that they could stay with....I also think (not sure, but I thought they did have a phone conversation of some kind (minus Michael Damien, that is))... Isn't that how Nick, Phyllis and Neil found them....didn't they go to Danny's friend's home in search for them but they had already split.

I don't know what they did behind the scenes/off camera in terms of a 'reconciliation' but I do know that as of this time, Danny wants to make right by Daniel, so I'm curious if he will stay for a couple of weeks or end by the end of this week.

• Members

Yeah you're right we don't know what they did in terms of reconciliation so since Danny returned and Daniel is still upset, it's apparent that they didn't discuss any type of reconciliation.

• Members

You still haven't posted when. If you're going to bash a writer at least have facts to support it. Show me a scirpt of Daniel saying I forgave my father or me and my father have reconciled.

• Members

i do not recall danny & daniel ever making up. however when dan/lily were on the run he did talk to him and did stay at his friends place. however i do not see that as making up. daniel was in a bind and used his connections that he could, danny was one of them.

Archived