GRADE YOUR SOAPS!

• Members

AMC-B+: Maybe I am in the minority here but I like Ryan, Kendall, Zach, Aidan, Greenlee and Annie. I also like Erica and the budding "romance" with Samuel Woods. And of course Jesse and Angie are great.

GL-B: I like the fact they are trying something new and I like Cyrus & Harley and the story with Bill, Lizzie and Jonathan.

Days-B+: This is the best sweeps they have had in years. I think its a stroke of genius making John a DiMera and a Brady.

Y&R-C+: What I saw of the show I liked. I didn't watch every episode during sweeps but I liked the B&B crossovers.

B&B-B: I missed Bradley Bell. Ashley needs a storyline and I hate Rick & Taylor together.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC: D+

Jesse & Angie's returns have been fantastic and I'm glad Erica finally has a story that doesn't revolve around either of her daughters. These three characters prevented me from giving it an F.

The rest of the show has been lacking since there are no long-term storylines. What happened last summer with Greenlee stealing Kendall's son has been dropped completely and now they're friends? Kendall & Aiden's fling was a plot device that made no sense, as was the novel that she suddenly wrote while her husband was missing. Richie has potential as fun bad guy, but he did nearly kill Zach although I have a feeling the writers don't think we remember that. Unfortunately, Richie is wasted in a dull triangle with Babe & JR, who are just one of several couples that imo have no chemistry (along with Zzzzendull, Ryan/Annie, Greenlee/Aiden, Krystal/Tad among others). This show desperately needs a headwriter who can plot stories based on the characters and how they would naturally react to each other instead of more plot devices (although I am grateful that February was B&E's first sweeps month without a car accident).

• Members

B&B.....F. For returning for another round of BrICK. Steph's shooting ended with a thud, and the thought of Ric/Taylor skeeves me out. Ditto Eric/Donna.

ATWT....B. It's probably a little generous, but the Parker storyline is good. Craig's goodbye, and Henry and V finally emerging from the basement.

GL...D. Too much Jon, too much Harley/Cyrus/Marina.

• Members

AMC: F------

This show is at it's all time worst, IMO. The Jesse/Angie stuff started out GREAT, loved the reunion, the lovemeking, but now that we're in to the actual storyline, I'm bored out of my skull. DM and DW are fantastic actors, but even they can't save the inane, nonsensical writing they're being given.

Don't even get me started on the Sextet from Hell (Ryan/Annie/Greenlee/Aidan/Zach/Kendall). All the stupid, forced, contrived situations they are put in, the lame, painfully repetetive dialogue, the fact that the Kendall/Aidan one night sexfest hasn't been revelaed yet, the complete lack of chemistry between every one of these characters (except Zach and Kendall, of course... :) ) Ugh. It's a big ol' clusterf*ck.

JR/Richie/nuBabe....ridiculous story, like something out of a bad sci-fi novel, complete with no chemistry between any of the characters. Awful.

Ryan's amnesia....soooooooo lame. Does anyone think that Ryan will NOT get his memory back? No! So therein, there is no suspense. He is acting like even more of a self-important blowhard than usual. Seriously, whoever thought this story with this "actor" was a good idea should be taken out back and shot.

I am this close to tuning out and never tuning back in. And it pains me to say that.

• Members

DAYS - B-

GH - F This whole week I had no clue what was going on because they were jumping all over the place.

Y&R - C+ Improving and getting back to basics. A little tweaks here and there and the show should be soild again.

• Members

Y&R-A

I'm still really enjoying the show as a whole. Can't think of one character I don't like...can't think of one story I'm not enjoying

B&B-B

Getting tired of Ridge, Brooke and Nick

GH-B+

Tired of Claudia. Tired Liz and Jason. Tired of Lulu's drama. Tired of the mob drama. Ric and Marianna bore me. Plus comes in because of Patrick/Robin, Jerry/Alexis, Nikolas/Nadine, Lucky/Sam and Maxie/Spinelli

ATWT-B-

Only finding myself interested in Matt, Henry & Vienna, Brad & Katie and Lily & Holden

Archived