GRADE YOUR SOAPS!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC- It doesnt even deserve the honor of getting an F

ATWT- C. Boring, but not awful.. but not great either...

B&B- B-. the show is great, it just needs to use more of its small cast.

Days- B+. This is the best the show has been in a long time. I am addicted again.

GH- C. it has its highlights (spixie), and lowpints (claudia), and in-between (Lusamiason; nikolas; scrubs)

GL- C. it pretty much sucks, but at lease they try something, and bill/lizzie are the saving grace

OLTL- B. Its pretty solid, but nothing to exciting

Y&R- C. Its good one day, bad the next...

• Members

Even though Days is my favorite show, periodocally i flip the channel to see what the other shows are up too....

GL- D, I hate the new format. I cant concentrate on what is going on with the show. The jerky camera work and poor audio quality make it imposssible for me to sit through 5 min of the show. I used to love GL back in the early 90's, now i dont even recognize anyone on the show.

AMC- F, Its a snooze fest except for Jessie and Angie

GH- D-, Like GL, I don't recognize anyone anymore. Spinelli is the most annoying character ever dreamt up on a soap. Jason, Sonny and company overrun the show, there are no vets that i recognize anymore, like GL, i cant sit thru it.

Days- B+, The vets are front and center, the plane crash was amazing, and Grandpa Shawn's Funeral had me in tears. We got to see Patsy Pease return as kim(they need to bring her back full time), I love Jawn, i hope he never gets his memory back from the disk. We need Stefano back ASAP. Love seeing Victor more often. I would love to see a John, Marlena, Tony, Anna storyline. It doesnt necessarily have to be a romantic triangle.

• Members

Y&R - C

GL - F I love GL. Or used to. The new format sucks big ones. And I have now lost all interest in the few stories I was finding mildly entertaining because of it. Like another poster said above, I can't sit through it. The characters are acting OUT of character, the audio is horrible, the camera close ups are awful and the stories make no [!@#$%^&*] sense! I hate to say it, but this format change will probably make me finally turn off this show after watching for 30 years!

Archived