Days Spoilers - Week Of March 3rd

• Members

Monday

Chloe asks Philip if she can stay at the Kiriakis mansion; Max tells Stephanie and Nick that he received community service for hiding Ford's body.

Tuesday

Chelsea meets Dr. Daniel Jonas, who promises to try to save Bo's life; EJ brings annulment papers for Sami to sign.

Wednesday

Tony offers Anna a job working with him; Marlena is shocked that John is not pressing charges against Rolf.

Thursday

Hope and Chelsea grow closer over their love for Bo; Steve works with Abe to find Ava.

Friday

Stephanie comforts Max; Chelsea introduces Daniel to Kate.

I truly did not know that you would only receive community service for.....

HIDING A DEAD BODY!

Let some of the B.S. begin.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, he's a Brady and his father just died (which Max mentions he brought up to the judge on Monday). I am sure Victor put in a word too since he got Chelsea off and said he would try to do something, even though he didn't think he could do much. Ford's father did back off after Victor threatened him so of course Max is going to get a lesser punishment. I am surprised they even bothered with a punishment at all since the story is long over now.

The spoilers themselves sound good.

• Members

It's pretty clear to be TPTB wants to end this Ford story, and that's why everyone is getting of so easy. This is pretty muc the only way they could do it without having to fire some actors which they don't wanna do. So I'm not surprised by this at all. I just want this story to end as well, so I don't really care anymore.

Otherwise, the spoilers sounds good.

Haha, that was almost funny. :rolleyes:

Archived