Dancing With The Stars Season 6

• Members

I can't believe Steve (of all people) went home after Marissa's horrible performance. It lreally did look like she didn't know all the steps. PITY VOTES anyone! Gosh, it makes me sick.

I agree with you applcin. That thing at the end when Steve was cut off was horrible and disrespectful. Actually, to be honest I think Tom could've cut of his ending speach by the 10 sec it would've taken Steve to say what he wanted to say. Newsflash Tom, sometimes "Goodnight, see you next week" will have to do when it's LIVE. jmo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I keep seeing people say that Marissa is getting pity votes. I'm not feeling any pity at all for her. Nothing about her makes me feel sympathetic for her, especially since I'm not convinced she is trying as hard as she could. She and Adam both deserved to go before Steve, imo.

• Members

I don't feel for her either. But since she wasn't voted off after that awful... "thing" she did. Well, I guess some people do pity her. She really was the worst dancer this week. Even Adam was better. (Yikes, did I say that last part out loud?! :huh: )

• Members

Gosh, I'm so mad Marissa wasn't voted of. I don't like Adam Corolla, but he sure danced better then Marissa did! :angry: And I'm curious (like Len) on what Julianne could've done to improve his tecnique.

I'll miss you Julianne!! I'm gonna go and watch some Julianne & Apollo vids now.

• Members

I thought the same thing about Priscilla's dress. And given her low score and her bottom placement last week, I'm thinking she's not going to survive tomorrow. I saw her stumbles and I saw a lot of walking. I've also noticed since their first dance together that Louis is constantly talking during the dances. He seems to be coaching her, setting her marks, so to speak.

I have to say, Jason's dancing does nothing for me. No thrill there. And tonight Edyta basically flexed her body around him.

These two styles of dance really seemed to shine a light on the weaknesses of all the celebs.

If I'd been eating, I would have choked when Tom's voiceover at the start of the show said something about it being the best season ever or best dancing ever. I'm finding it (or the dancing) generally either mediocre, boring or, as Len put it, there's a sameness to some folks' routines. This is my least favorite season so far. And the results shows even at 1 hour seem like 2 hours...and that's with me taping it, cuz I'm watching Biggest Loser "live" instead! :P

• Members

I loved Kristi and Mark last night! Awesome! Sure Shannon could've moved her hips more, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Some people around the net seem to be thinking Marissa is sooo good. I don't. If we're not suppose to be judging Marlee differently because she's deaf, then we shoudn't judge Marissa differently because she can't move like all the tiny girls (she even said herself she can't so... ). I just don't like her dancing and I hope she'll go home. If not, then I want Priscilla or Christian out, preferable Priscilla.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm going to miss Shannon and Derek. I think they would have made the top 3 if they had taken the judges comments a little more gracefully.

I really don't like any of the celebs that are left so I'm going to have to root for Edyta. She's my favorite pro besides Derek.

• Members

I'm quite pissed Marissa is still there. Yes she's improved, but not that much. I really don't like her dancing, and she should've been gone a long time ago. She's annoying too, so for me there's really not much to like about her.

I'm cheering for Kristi & Mark and Edyta. Jason not so much. I don't think he's a good dancer. It's just the same over and over again. But I love to watch Mark and Kristi dance, and Edyta has always been one of my favs so I hope either of these couples win.

• Members

Ok, this is wrong. Marissa over Mario?!! You have to be kidding me. What are the viewers thinking with?! <_<

Other then that I loved the "special episode" with the 10 best performances. And the 100th episode... it was so great to see Mario, Julianne & Apolo and Maks & Mel B dancing again!

Archived