ATWT: Friday ....February 8th Eppy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The NYC adventure is officially lame. Somehow Aaron always knows where to find Sophie, even when he loses her in a strange city. Times Square is a mile away from Central Park, and I doubt that he canvassed the distance on foot. Strangers aren't in the habit of picking people up in New York, so I hope Sophie ran into a desperate livery cab driver. So desperate that he has the wrong license plates!

Since when is Lucinda so guilt ridden that she would forfeit her legacy to Meg Snyder? AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

• Members

The editing on this show just STINKS. Good God...after Sam's attack, I almost expected to come back and find Carly beaten and raped already by Sam. Especially since other characters were making trips to Chicago and NY during commercial breaks this week. I was ready to throw a brick through my tv waiting for the parade of scenes with dopey Sophie and drippy Holden and Lily to end.

That was a good old-fashioned cliff-hanger alright. YIKES! I felt bad for Maura, getting tossed around like a rag doll. :(

I so don't understand why it's alright for Lily to tell Holden she's keeping a secret. I don't get why it's considered a "secret"...Lucinda can hardly be held legally responsible for Evan's actions. I guess Holden can go back to being Lily's lapdog now.

• Members

I thought she did? But then again, he probably thought she was loopy on the happy-happy pills.

I just remembered something weird on Friday's show. As Jack left the station, he blew right pat Gwen and Will coming to see Margo. Is Hallie's kidnapping a state secret?

Archived