AMC: Newbie fired

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh??? He isn't going anywhere especially if he's erica's son. They should of gotten rid of anita, what's her point? Plus sam was on way more than she was. Bobby seggart is way to old at 24 to be playing sam, and the actress that plays lily is 15 or 16. I hope they recast with someone closer to her age. I used to love them as a couple before I found out he was 24.

• Members

Good idea AMC. Great decision. I never saw the reason to keep Sam on the show anyway without Maria or Edmund. And the lame so-called reason for him to stay in Pine Valley without Maria & Maddie was because he wanted to get to know his biological family. But his biological parents Bobby and Kelsey aren't even in town. Steggart is a good actor, but I think this makes good since. I bet Sam will be the one who attempted to murder Jonathan and maybe Ryan & Erin too.

I think Lily and Jonathan are the new couple. I like their chemistry.

Anita has much more potential than Sam. I think Anita & Jamie should become a couple.

• Members

I don't think we're going to see much of Lily, with her other show.

Which basically decimates the Kane/Montogomery clan. Bianca's gone, Greenlee's gone (for now, they ARE re-casting), Reggie may as well not exist, Lily will pop up now and then.....it's just Kendall to give Erica and Jack any story.

• Members

Hopefully Jack, Erica, Reggie & Dani will get more story soon. I also wouldn't be too surprised if Leven Rambin(Lily) doesn't quit the show, especially if the primetime show she's on becomes a hit and then Lily is aged up a little.

I think ABC & AMC should offer Eden Riegel(Bianca) an offer she cannot refuse to stay permanently as Bianca, if NOT recast with Heather Lindell(ex-Jan, DAYS). They could fire Bobbie Eakes(Krystal), who IMHO isn't needed, and Krystal is a total nails on the chalkboard cannot stand character anyway and at least 1/2 of her salary to Riegel on top of Riegel's former salary to keep her. Also bring back Anna Stuart as Mary and have a Mary/Adam/Brooke triangle.

I wouldn't mind Erica & David together either.

• Members

An older lily with jonathan I wouldn't mind, but definantly not with the current lily. Although I think jonathan is faking and is still evil. Binks definantly is needed, if eden doesn't want to return by next fall they definantly need to recast. I want binks around to get to know her maybe brother josh, he's gonna give erica/kendall a hard time. I loved mary but she really has no point without greens, and I definantly don't want greens back at least not until late next year. I like Kwak, but I would prefer her with tad. Too bad brian frons, the idiot in charge of abc daytime loves adam/kwak.

• Members

Wow...this makes plenty of sense. I mean...why would you take away from the young adult scene, keep a character who actually has family on the show and is part of the Martins as well as the Cortlandts and destroy a young romance for the female to engage in dalliances with an older man. In addition, why not get rid of a worthwhile actor...amazing.

What a good idea...when you can bring on a guy and his son...and make said son an unneeded retcon child that I don't remember the fans asking for (esp. me, guess I have to suspend belief AGAIN).

This show makes the most idiotic casting decisions next to General Hospital.

Oh and Lily and Jon Boy should never ever, ever, ever, ever be a couple that would almost disgust me as much as that monstrosity with Danielle and that guy with the shiny jacket/eyebrows.

Archived