Days: Tuesday, Jan.29

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yeah, I was so surprised she said that to the nurse too, and even though she called Dr. Carrington to tell the nurse that she was sorry and to give the nurse a week off with pay, it was still weird. LOL

I liked the scene where Marlena was saying that the reason Sami got caught changing the blood tests is because she wasn't a doctor.

I hope this Anna vs Tony storyline will be good.

• Members

I caught that too, Toups! :lol: All in all, I thought it was another great episode. I'm especially looking forward to the Ireland scenes coming up. This should be a pretty wild ride for all of us DAYS fans hopefully.

• Members

I got a Mr. and Mrs. Smith vibe today from the J&M scenes and loved it. Neither trusts the other and both think they have the upper hand. Roman caving in to Marlena again was pathetic and funny at the same time :lol: . I think he knows she did something but he will protect her as always. Had to love Marlena roaming around Stefano's room and her line about Sami in the lab was a nice nod to history. Loved seeing Dee with her reading glasses too. I love the buildup to Ireland. Exciting. John seems impressed with Marlena doing all that she has.

Loved seeing Bo and Hope in action and nice seeing Abe again too. The physicals was a good way to throw everyone into each other's orbit and to set up the Bo stuff. Lexie being a doctor is ridiculous but at least they mentioned how Sami blackmailed her and that her reinstatement was being kept low key. I am guessing Sami admitted putting pressure on Lexie (would've been nice to see that) but still, that wouldn't be enough to bring her back on staff and the COS angle is way too much. However, I am just glad to have her back and will just make up some reason in my head to justify it (Horton's speaking for her, her volunteering at the hospital maybe reading to reinstatement for good behavior, Tony helping her, etc.) That is why keeping her close to Stefano would help because he could've pulled some strings to make it happen. I did like seeing her at work and taking care of Bo. Seeing her friendships with Bo and Hope on display again was nice and her concern over Stefano and his not suffering was nice to see too and very in character. Hearing Stefano call out for "Alexandra" felt so refreshing.

Nice to see Kayla back to work too. Nice scenes with her and Steve and loved the Steve/Crawford face off. I could see both sides and both actors were superb.

Nice seeing Caroline too and Tony and Anna were so fantastic. Tony's hair did look terrible but I love how clueless he was about what Anna really wanted and how annoyed he was with Ethan. LeAnn is just great. Anna could easily be annoying or over the top but LeAnn prevents that and keeps her grounded. A scene stealer for sure and it's so great having her and Tony back. Loved seeing Tony want to prove himself not like Stefano and trying to help see if Stefano is involved with the Claire stuff. Anna/Caroline was nice too.

Really good today. Good character interactions and nice setup. Now, on to Ireland!

• Members

if we fans can believe that Marlena, Hope, Steve, John, Roman, and so many other characters can return from the dead... I don't see why we can't suspend reason for a while and accept that they can make Lexie a doctor again..I was happy that Lexie had to pay for her lies to Carrie, but it really wrote Lexie into a corner...As a doctor she gets stuff to do, so i'm happy she's back at work..Also i think we might find out down the line that Stefano paid someone off to get Lexie the job, maybe to get back on her good graces...

• Members

Say that again! RJ was at her very best as evil Lexie. Not only was she finally driving a story but she finally embraced her Dimera heritage. The woman was fierce!

I fear she will always be used as the token prop. Renee and the character deserve so much better and I just can't understand why Corday continue to ignore her when she should be playing such an integral part in the Dimera storyline. :angry:

Archived