Mase is stupid for listening to 50 cent

EricaKane70

• Members

According to 50 Cent, Mase, has signed with G-Unit. During my interview with the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' rapper in New York City, 50 disclosed: "I'm actually not supposed to say this, but I'mma say it anyway. Me and Mase sat down and had conversations. I told him, 'When you were writing Murda Mase material you sold $4 million records. If you can sacrifice for a moment, having people being confused with what your intentions are and have them think that maybe 50 is so evil you went from God to the G-Unit. That he got you thinking like that. It'll all be for a greater win when you generate that interest of [millions] of people to deliver a record that has a positive message.'"

===================

That plan is not full proof, what happens if people don't want to here those positive songs of mase and his album sells are horrible. I can't believe Mase the pastor sold his soul to the devil(50 cent).

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He already has.lol Mase was on G-units radio station dissing diddy and brandy. I didn't hear what he said about diddy but he basically called Brandy a hoe. I can't believe he's dissing diddy though, I know people don't like him but he treated mase like a brother gave him his first record deal, let him out of his contract when he wanted to become a preacher, let him keep his advance on the last album before he became a preacher and he did not have to pay that back and when he wanted to come back diddy let him return to bad boy and when mase wanted to leave again he let him out of his contract again and helped him find a new home(g-unit). How can you do that to someone like that???

Archived