Rock of Love 2

Cheap21

• Members

Anyone else watching? I cant get enough of my VH1 trash reality dating shows. This one seems like its going to be just as fun as the first although I think its too soon for it

Is it jsut me or does anyone else think Angelique is a man? The girl screams tranny

394169ow6.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel as if all of these VH1 shows try outdoing the previous seasons by having girls who look like the girls from Season 1.

Angelique is the Season 2 version of Magdalena what with her manlike foreign qualities.

Peyton & Catherine are the Season 2 version of Rodeo.

Though I don't know all of their names there are many girls who remind me of Jess and Krista. I can't wait to see who's going to be the Lacey of the bunch.

I think Daisy will make it to the end.

• Members

That was so funny. I watched Season 1 on Thanksgiving and thank goodness for VH1 Marathons, because otherwise, I would have been bored on Thanksgiving while I burnt the green bean casserole and sausage rolls. What was that woman's name who drank herself stupid? She was such a trip and she was dry humping Bret Michaels! :lol: I was rooting for Jess all the way and she won, but the girl who got a tatoo of Bret on the back of her neck was such a piece of white trash!

This season, I'm rooting for Kristy Jo! She's just got it if you know what I mean..

kristyjoe.jpg

Get reason for this Sunday because Rodeo, Lacey, and that stripper are going to be on! :)

• Members

AAUUUGGGHHHHH! When is he going to get rid of Angelique? That tranny is a big ol' mess!

From the previews of next week, it looks like Lacey is going to be on! My bad- I thought it was all of those three that were suppose to be on last night, but I was wrong.

But, it looks like my girl Kristy Jo may get the boot next week. I hope not. She's my favorite! :)

• Members

Well, Bret Michaels FINALLY got rid of Angelique thank goodness. I was rather ticked off about the whole show last night. My girl Kristy Joe needs to toughen up big time with these stinky skanks and I cannot believe these girls used their VIP Passes and interrupted my Kristy Joe's one-on-one date with Bret. She made him dinner for goodness sakes! Cooked for him! And that's what I like about her besides the fact that she's gorgeous!

And when I saw Lacey last night, all I could think about is how she gave Bret Michael's a you know what in front of every woman watching late night during last seaon. I hated Lacey.

I hope Kristy Joe doesn't get the boot next week. I was going through the VH1 website, and it looks like Kristy Joe has more fans than the rest of the girls.

• Members

I hate that Bret axxed Angelique. She was funny and the entertainment on the show. When she was stripping adn took off her underwear and everyone was cringing, am I the only one who thought they saw her penis?

None of the girls are really standing out to me still

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I cannot believe that Bret Michaels is talking sh!t about my girl Kristy Joe on one of his little dates during tonight's show. He better not send her home!!! But then again, she's WAY OFF better than to be with this punk ass scrub!

• Members
coffeespit.gif LMAO!!!! This is so funny! The girl (I forgot her name already-- the karaoke host) actually thought that he was going to send Kristy Joe home, so she "saves" her and tells Bret to give Kristy Joe another chance. LMAO!! He was getting RID of her- the karaoke chick. LMAO!! laughing1.gif

• Members

Somebody help me! Did anyone watch last night? I did, but as soon as he was doing to the last two, the electricity shuts off and then comes back on 30 seconds later! Then, it took an additional 2 minutes for the satellite to install info etc., so I missed who he got rid of! Who was it? Was it Peyton or was it the blonde woman with a lip job?

• Members
I was behind but finally all caught up now. She looked pathetic! I almost felt bad for her bc Brett was ignoring her but hte whole sacrificing was just stupid. I was like was she serious? She didnt look all taht good either so I can see why he wasnt interested

He got rid of....NO ONE! He kept them both in. I was so upset bc I wanted Daisy to go home. He gave Peyton the last pass to make it look like Daisy was going home and then told her he never did this before and told her she was staying and asked John to give him a pass for her. Next week 2 people are leaving though

Archived