Rock of Love 2

Cheap21

• Members

Thanks! Are you serious? That makes me so mad! 38enfadados.gif

Hopefully next week, it will be Daisy and the Peg Bundy wannabe because those two can go! Kristy Joe is still my girl even though her past relationships and marriages have wound up in restraining orders. :lol: She's beautiful! What can I say? shrug.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peggy Bundy? LMAO! I was laughing when someone called her that and IA with that. Her hair is horrible.

I dont think I care for Krissy Jo. I dont see anythign really spectacular about her. I cant stand Ina and hope she leaves next with Daisy. I think as of now, Peyton is the one I like best

• Members

I know the Oscars were on last night, but I'm addicted to Rock Of Love 2! :lol: He got rid of the Peg Bundy wannbe and Peyton. I'll miss Peyton, but I'm so glad that Kristy Joe is still on and she's fighting strong. Next week should be pretty good because it seems that a lot of girls are jealous of her and they should be.

• Members

Yay Peggy Bundy is gone! Im also sad about Peyton. I liked her and wanted her to stay.

I can not stand Krissy Jo and do not get why Brett keeps giving her preferential favorite over the other girls. Id hate on her too. She's not that special. I was hoping that she and Ina were out.

My favorites are Jessica and Meaghan. I dont think I can tell them apart so I listed them both...lol.

Diasy is oen I love to hate. I was just plain hating her before but I have to laugh at her. Im kind of glad she didnt leave. She's a trainwreck

Did anyone see SNL spoof this show? They had girls playing Daisy, Krissy Jo and Peyton and the impersonations were dead on....lol

Im really enjoying this show ALOT more than Flavor of Love

• Members

Yeah, I saw SNL this past Saturday and I laughed my ass off. The actors playing Daisy etc were right on the target LOL! I don't know why you're such a Kristy Joe hater! I'm just kidding. I love her though. She's just the most atractive one that I like who doesn't have a fake personality and act like a bimbo like Daisy and Megan. JMO LOL!

• Members

Amber's in and Destiny's in! Where's my Kristy Jo? Jessica???? Puh-leeze! And Megan? Oh, God! Here comes Daisy!

OH God! It's down to Kristy Jo and Inna or Anna! PLEASE don't let my Kristy Jo go! Please! I have utter and complete faith in the Rock of Love Gods!

YAY KRISTY JO! SHE MADE IT!

• Members

haha, I actually felt bad for Krissy Jo today and felt they were being mean to her. She did look really pretty with her hair in a ponytail.

Im glad that man Ina was let go. She and Destiny were absolute trash in the challenge. Destiny's reaction to her elimination and Krissy Jo stay was hilarious...lol

Im glad they put Meagan and Jessica together bc I was finally able to tell them apart..lol. Those two are my favorites, Jessica more so.

I think Daisy would look so much better if only her lips didnt look like they were stung by a few bees

• Members

LOL! That was too funny! :lol: Now I'M getting confused which one if Jessica and which one is Megan. Oh, I just found this off wikipedia and after reading this, I should know who Megan is...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Cheap21-- you're gonna have to tell me. Who got eliminated because I'm too lazy to find out for myself.

With Daylights Savings time this past Sunday, my hours got all crazy, so please DO TELL! :lol:

• Members

easy, absolutely no one as the show didnt air. I was upset bc I was looking forward to seeing my weekly dose of rocker trash...lol

They did have a marathon and one thing I noticed is that I dont think Ive ever seen Meagan on the show. 90% of her airtime comes from her interviews and bitching about the other girls on camera. I like her and I wondered why I like her bc she doesnt do anything...lol

• Members

thank god Krissy Jo is out. She felt she deserved special treatment and what was worse was that Brett kept giving it to her which was completely unfair to the other girls. Im glad Amber blew up on her bc KJ had the nerve to interrupt her date with her latest drama as if it couldnt wait. She was selfish and inconsiderate and Im glad she at least had enough sense to leave on her own. She almost got my girl Meagan eliminated.

Cant stand Destiny. She needs to go next.

• Members

I really don't understand you or the reason why you're such a Kristy Jo hater! :lol: I'm just kidding with you. I just don't know what I'm going to do now that my sexy vixen is gone. Who should I root for?

Archived