Character for a Day

• Members

I thought this would be a fun diversion. If you could be any character for a day, male or female, who would you be? And why would you be this character?

For a female, this may surprise some. I would want to be GH's Sam McCall. But only the recent incarmnation of Sam. The one that gets to punch the crap out of Carly. I would love to be her and take no prisioners

For a male. OLTL David Vickers. He is so swarmy and so funny. Anyone that is such a perfect fir for Dorian I want to be. He can get out of anything and I love it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tishy, as one of my fave posters im upset u picked the female char i hate most in daytime... lol.

but ill get over it.

Male - Patrick on GH. why> so i could look at myself in the mirror... if ya know what i mean :P

Female - humm. this is hard. Old school sami on days? yeah. she would be fun.

• Members

OK...

FEMALE:

B&B: Brooke (so that I am made love to by Nick and Ridge).

Stephanie: So that I can order everyone around.

Y&R: Jill--nuff said! :D

MALE

B&B: NONE!

Y&R: Brad (just to feel how it is to be that hot)

AMC: The unaborted one (just to feel how it is to be that hot)

• Members

Aww... a woman after my own heart. I love girls like Maxie IRL. i dont know why. something about the im a stuck up selfish needy bitch who will use you and string you along and break your heart blond bimboness is just... amazing to me! maybe its because im 75% gay, or because i grew up watching soaps, or because i like to play Capitan save a ho. lol. anyways...

I would prefer the robin to my patrick! but early scrubs status yes? all cute and romantic with witty banter.

Archived