Days: Thursday, December 6th

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, she ran out in last week's episode to help one of the twins (Joey? Victor?) study for a Spanish test. And Steph made a few references to bunking with "four boys" when she moved into her aunt Adrienne's temporarily.

I don't think we'll be seeing them though. I think they just keep Justin and the kids in dialogue so the press doesn't get on them about forgetting that Adrienne's a wife and mother. :D

Although after watching Wally Kurth and his ventriloquist dummy on ATWT today, I can't imagine anything more absurd. Days would be a step up. That's saying something.

• Members

THIS show was the Days i LOVE! this is what i want to watch. this is what i could fall in love with again!

the college storyline is okay. i dont really like it but chelsea and morgan make it watchable. but cordy and steph need to STFU, the sctress' are horrid and unwatchable, IMHO. But i do kinda like where they are going and think it would be intersting to have chelsea not remember anything, bnut whatever. rachel melvin was amazing in her scenes with ford today.

mac/caroline were amazing. i LOVE max brady! LOVE HIM. and DB is so good. it was nice to see PMK! i really hope they dont go all max/steph tho and do go with morgan & max, they are so cute together and ligt and fun. but still have something about them that makes me root for them. and LMAO at caroline telling max not to play captin save a ho like her other sons.

sami/lucas at the begining were a lumi i could love. also loved ej/lucas scenes as well. as for kate, please, can she be killed off? like 6 years ago.

marlena. awww. this is what this show needs. more marlena! shes the heart and soul of days! loved sami opening up a bit to marlena and marlena not being happy with what she was saying. Alison & Dee have amazing chem. "I may have to go to prison for trying to kill EJ" LMAO!!

"i am not afraid of stefano" marlena

"i am afraid for you!" sami

the only thing i wish was that Sami was living in that dimera mansion with ej, stefano, tony, and anna. JS, AS, TP, LH, & JM in scenes together? AMAZING! esp if they had Marlena drop by like all the time to support sami.

and that ejami at the end was perfection.

• Members

Not too bad today.

I am so sick of Lucas/Sami/EJ. I can't believe they would go so far as to have Sami leave her two babies alone to run to EJ and he is actually becoming pathetic. It's so obvious what he is doing but I like that it seems "bad" EJ could be back.

Marlena/Sami was good, especially when she told Sami she wished EJ had died. Chilling and perfectly acted and written.

Love Lucas and Kate scheming again. It's like old school Lucas and Kate. The music playing while Kate proposed the plan was like the same sort of music you used to hear when people schemed. I am just happy Lucas is doing something besides complaining and waiting around.

The sorority story is the show's saving grace this week and it works because of the realism and attention to detail. Good scenes today and Rachel, Darin, the sorority girls, and Shelley were great today. Matthew Florida was chilling as Ford. I thought he came back from the grave. Creepy. Shelley has finally been able to show her acting range on a consistent basis this week and I love it. I hope they drop Stephanie and Max but their scenes were sweet and Steph's speech was great and well-written/acted.

Not bad today but tomorrow looks stellar.

• Administrator

I agree. Matthew, Rachel and Shelley were really good today. I like seeing Stephanie when she's serious unlike this summer when she was bimbo-Steph. I've always liked Shelley and knew she can bring it when she's given good material. Ford was scary! Damn, Matthew is good. Still hoping Ford isn't dead. I have to say that the actors (Matt, Rachel, Shelley, Darin, Blake, Kristin) involved in this storyline are all good - a major reason why this storyline is working.

And I really liked the Max/Caroline scenes. That was nice.

• Members

Across the hall is still too far. While she was helping her precious EJ, someone could have come in and taken her children or worse, hurt them.

Did Sami NOT learn her lesson from when Mary kidnapped Will years ago when he was a baby?

Archived