GH: Week of Dec 3rd

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just hate what they're doing to Liz and Jason..They should be together!

Emily being there for Nikolas is really cute, I wanna see where it goes.

I'm kinda over the whole Girls at the Bar thing. Really have no interest for it, but I like how Liz told off Patrick.

• Members

I'm sorry but I'm Team Robin all the way...

Yes Patrick is a coward. He has everything going for him and up till this very moment I see no freaking reason why he doesn't want to be a dad. He hasn't given a single VALID concern/reason why he doesn't want to have children.

To me thats the sign of a coward.

Plus I don't see why Liz calling him out on that makes her a bitch....especially when compared to the trashy idiots that are Sam and Maxie.

She was simply standing up for her friend and releasing her frustrations about the whole Jake/Jason situation. I for one saw her point and I totally agree with her. Its a shame that Jason and her are in this situation and I'm also struggling with the whole thing.

Its so clear that they belong together. But then you look at Johnny...Michael, Sonny, and all the Mob related sh*t thats gone on in GH's past, present, and most likely future. Of course Jason has too big a heart to put the woman he loves and his FIRST BORN SON in that sort of danger. He just doesn't want to take the chance. Even if Elizabeth decided she could face it all I don't think Jason would accept it right away.

Thats what make Liason a beautiful couple IMO. My heart is breaking for both of them.

Umm what the hell is going on with Johnny and Lulu? Is he stalking her? Is HE the killer? I hope not! Who do you guys think is the killer?

• Members

I don't see why Patrick is a bad person for not wanting to pro-create. Shouldn't that be his choice? I mean it is his "genetic material" is it not?

It is an entirely seperate situation from Jiz. Jason wants to be a father. Patrick does not. I see no comparison between the two ships at all. Liesabeth's rants made no sense. Maybe we should just use the excuse that she was just blitzed out of her mind with alchoal.

• Members

I just read the recaps and today doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I don't want to see Alexis get sucked in by Jerry or the stupid plot point of having her call Patrick just so that Robin can see him with drunk Leyla.

You might not see any reason but you're not looking at it from the perspective of someone who doesn't want to have children. They may ultimately have his reason be rooted in fear but if a person doesn't see himself as a parent then he shouldn't force himself into fatherhood to please the woman he loves. I don't really get why you're having a hard time accepting his position in this s/l. I can see where you don't agree with his decision but it's a portrayal of a person saying that rather than be inadequate as a father, he will spare the child.

Why even compare her to those two? Her expressing her opinion doesn't make her anything but a person in someone else's business. Since most of the characters meddle then she's no different. I'm equal opportunity when it comes to noticing the problems with characters.

I don't think Elizabeth was simply standing up for Robin. She was letting those drinks loosen her up so she could lash out at Patrick for being too much of a coward to follow her heart. She and Jason are in this situation because they need to be martyrs. Unlike you, I'm not struggling. This is a terribly written story and is being dragged out for lack of creativity.

I don't have a problem with their being together and it could have been a well told story but it reeks of lazy writing with the blame it on the mob cop out. I addressed that wishy washy weak mob crap already but please tell me what it is about Johnny, Michael and Sonny that should prevent Jason and Elizabeth from playing the stay away game every month?

Somebody is sitting around thinking that if they continually have them pull back with the variety of "noble" reasons that this will make a heartbreaking story and people will root for them to be together. The writing years ago would support this but today it has a tendency to be more irritating than anything else. My heart won't break because I don't see why they can't just get together. The excuses that they're using now don't ring true with the lightweight PC mob.

Ahhh another reason I opted not to watch today. Johnny needs to go back to his reading up on his new venture and find some other friend. Lulu can stick to Logan and work on being that great supercouple that Frons predicted they'd be. I don't need to see push the girls around Logan become a good guy to Johnny's bad guy since I know that's what they're trying to do. The problem is that Johnny's full of hot air and hasn't done anything bad. Saying he's Jr mob man doesn't in itself make him bad. He needs to do something other than talk and so far no luck in that dept. I don't think he's the killer but if they change their minds they can have him text her, text me with the exact time and I'll tune in if he actually does kill her.

• Members

Team Patrick all the way.

It's cowardly to have a child when you are clearly not ready to have one. It's very mature of Patrick to realize it and not give in to Robin just because she wants one. Patrick may very well want a child in six months. Robin can wait.

I love that Johnny is now a mob boss. Sonny should just squash him like a bug. I want to bitch slap Lulu since she decided today that it was more important to talk to Johnny than to sit by her father's side as he had another heart attack. She is fast taking my place as the "Emily Quartermaine" The one I hate forever.

Best scene of the day....Max and Milo betting if Sonny was going to get some

• Members

so anyone who has a good lsolid life and doesnt want a kid is coward? why does ne need to give a valid resason? HE DOESNT WANT A CHILD. there, thats a valid reason not to have a child if there was ever one. I myself NEVER want a child. I could give a kid a good life yes, but i dont want one. why? because i dont.

hey, back off Maxie! and why does it always have to be compared to? just becausxe there is someone worse than someone else doesnt mean that someone else isnt a bitch as well.

this i agree with.

i think johnny needs to gets away from lulu asap and go find Maxie!

• Members

Today episode was pretty good. Loved patrick finnaly butting and defending himself. I still didnt mind all of robins friends bashing on him - i guess thats what cuz me and my friends do. is it right? no. but still. it happens.

LEO needs to go away. hes so borring. bring back steven webber!

loved alexis/jerry. this is the most intersting leyla has ever been.

i dont even remember what else happend. saw some johnny/lulu borringness. really, they are not sonny & carly. i dont care. lulu needs to go to logan and johnny needs someone like maxie in his life, IMHO.

tomorrow looks good. gahd, they try to kill maxie!! OH NO!

i really wanna know who this killer is.

• Members

Hey JackPeyton...whats up?

Anyways I didn't catch what went down between Leyla and Jerry. Also how did Alexis react? Is she jealous? I thought she had decided not to get involved with him?

Fridays episode was hilarious to me...espeically anything involving Diane, Alexis, Sonny, and Kate. Just pure comedy at its finest.

Also loved the Maxie/Coop scenes...although its starting to become painfully obvious that Coop may be the killer and for the love of God I hope that is NOT the case.

I cried during the Bobbie/Luke scenes. That ole bastard better not die (even though hes not one of my faves) cuz it will just devastate to many people. Loved Tracy telling Monica to NOT operate on Luke. To be honest I totally see Tracy's side on that issue and in some ways I agree. WHat if something happened during the surgery...Tracy would NEVER forgive Monica.

Lucky....Lucky....Lucky....STFU ALREADY! What makes you think that you can attack Jason like that. Emily was his sister before she was ever your friend so just shut up already. And of course hes trying to guilt Jason into not being a true father to Jake. What a piece of trash...such a pathetic excuse for a man. And I just hate that they're involving Ric now...

Speaking of Ric while I am and ALWAYS will be a fan of Jax and Skye I do find the Ric/Skye scenes intriguing and fun to watch.

Can't wait for next week...or wait knowing whats gonna happen I can wait. Bring me a box of Kleenex...cuz I'm really gonna need it.

P.S. Is it just me or is Det Harper HOT! Not as hot as Cooper Barrett of course but damn that is one sexy Latino...

• Members
Those scenes were hilarious. Alexis defiently looked bothered by him and Leyla. He kissed her and I beleive she slapped him. She tried to act like she wasnt interested in him but you could tell she was

Actually Lucky was friends with Emily before she was Jason's sister

Loved Jax and Skye and hate how he did her wrong with Brenda. Its been years and Ive been able to let that go and wouldnt mind if they reunited bc she'd be better than Carly. HATE the idea of her and Ric though bc he is such a sleaze. He will hate Sonny more than he could ever love any woman and I dont want to see Skye end up hurt like Liz and Alexis. She doesnt need that

Harper isnt a latino. Jay Pickett who plays him is a caucasion.

Hate Maxie but loved her hair on Friday. I really wish she were getting killed off bc I cant stand the tramp.

Also Alexis was hilarious on Friday with her shoes. I cant stand Diane anymore and hope Alexis takes her down here

• Members

LOVED fridays show. well Maxie's part in it anyways, lol. I liked the setup to coop being a poss killer with him telling Maxie what to say. I liked the scenes where Maxie told what all went down, and i love that she told the truth. maxie/coop need to be together.

and i so dont want the person to die thats gonna die. so many people can go instead. Sam is at the top of that list.

loved luke/bobbie scenes and tracy/monica scenes.

the scenes with alexis kate diane sonny were so funny.

lucky... how i loath thee. i am shocked, because i have wanted to be Lucky Spencer since i was like 10 yearsold. GV is rocking tho, and hotter than ever. I just despise the selfish stubborn stuckup pompus ass lucky has become. Jason pretty much also sucks as a person now. Still love Liz tho. well Lucky you wanted to protect Jake - its over now that mr evil himself ric knows. if ANYONE, aside from Sam, would use Jasons child to hurt him its Ric. Ric & Sam should be together - they are both utter scum.

that ending....

• Members

Ooops...my bad. Still though I think the bond between Jason and Emily was probably the strongest one Emily had after her love with Nikolas. I just hated how he was such an [!@#$%^&*] to Jason trying to make him feel guilty.

I agree about Skye and Ric. He'd probably destroy her life.

I completely agree Jack about the next death...its just so stupid.

• Members

Technically a latino can be caucasian as well.

I don't really care who prevails in this since the whole thing is a joke anyway but I think that Diane is more hilarious than Alexis has ever been. Most of the times the funniest Alexis moments have come about as a result of her doing that schoolgirlish shy/shock thing which is kind of what she did yesterday. Of course it was the whole exchange with Diane that made any of that funny and I think nowadays Diane tends to be the character with whom Alexis shows the most strength. She's basically mush with Jerry and Sonny and somewhere in between with Ric.

They happened to show the Jason/Emily bond more consistently than they did with Lucky/Emily.

I am not bothered by the Jason/Lucky scenes because they're tiresome and useless. A good scene would have been Lucky excusing himself from attempting to take Harper's place because of his animosity towards Jason. They continue to depict Lucky as petty. They could have done that same scene and had it be that Lucky was showing him to the IR to wait for Harper and he couldn't resist keeping his trap shut. That would have made Lucky come off better than his insistence that he can do his job and interrogate Jason.

Ric breaks up the monotony a little even though his role is always the same. If they stay consistent with how he's been written then he'll offer to conspire with Lucky against Jason to get Lucky legal custody of Elizabeth's sons.

I think Skye may have other plans which won't include Ric.

• Members
That doesnt change the fact that he isnt one

Diane is a cartoon. She was entertaining at first but has since entered Spinelli's realm with being way over the top. I dont find humor in her anymore and wouldnt mind if she left. Guza ruined her for me

Archived