DAYS- Salaries of cast?

• Members

If you were going to guess how much the actors on DAYS make, and who makes the most, who would you pick? I know we can't know for sure, but I would assume that Dee, Peter, and Kristian make the most. But where does Stephen and Mary Beth fall in? Do you think they got a lot to come back to the show, or did they take a big pay cut? Where do you think Koslow and Sweeney fall? It was made public in 1995, that before Missy Reaves left the show, she was making $500,000. But, budgets were bigger then. Do you think anyone makes up to a $1,000,000 anymore? Guesses anyone? :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No actor deserves to make a million, only if there is one really really great actor, actress who works greatly, Deidre offcourse makes most, does she deserve it?... Allison Sweeney should make a lot, she is always on nowadays...!

• Members

I am sure Deidre, Peter, Kristian, Suzanne, and Frances probably make alot whether they are on or not.

AS and BD have been here for fourteen or fifteen years, they probably make a good amount too. Joe is probably expensive too if I'd take a guess. Not sure about SN and MBE.

Archived