DAYS: Tuesday, November 27th

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no, its not wrong at all. i have seen it for a few years now.

would love Belle comming by to help LucASS out with the kids and all that stuff as Sami is off in the world of DiMera. Lucas starts to feel for Belle, Belle falls for philip and sees the diff between childhood love (shawn), lust (philip), and adult love. plus hello conflict! sami? shawn? pissed! it would be greatness, IMHO.

• Members

This is just like last year at this time when Days turned around and rocked all December and then fell apart. I just hope this is back for the long haul because the show is fantastic right now. THIS IS DRAMA AND CLASSIC SOAP!!

First off, Dee Hall has been brilliant. Good emotional scenes and storytelling. I am loving Hope and her having scenes. The revisiting of this friendship has been fantastic. Loved Bo interrogating her and Hope being the one to catch her. Marlena's confession and her evil laugh...this is something the possession or SSK could never accomplish. This is realistic, human drama. Marlena has a reason to go mad and it's great. Dee shows emptiness one minute and cold and evil eyes the next. Loved it and I love this EJ shooting story. We still don't know whose bullet hit him. Brilliant!!

Fiery Sami was back in force today against Stefano. Brilliant scenes. This battle over Johnny could be so good. Loved the Stefano/EJ scenes at the end too. We are finally understanding why EJ was and is who he is. The Sami/Lucas scenes at the end were superb. Good writing and finally we are getting direction for this story. I bought them as a supercouple today for the first time since their wedding. Ali and Bryan were brilliant.

Lucas and Belle do have great chemistry but they have enough problems :lol: . It may be something interesting to look into down the road though. That way Lucas would've had all of Marlena's daughters and Belle could have two of Kate's 4 sons :lol: . She did have that brief infatuation with Rex so...actually 2 and a half of Kate's sons :lol: .

Philip/Shawn had good tension and i like the crime scene/let's make a deal for his career twist. Belle's is so conflicted and Philip is tipping the scale and using the situation. He is becoming more and more his father's on. Fantastic.

Finally this show has cohesion, balance, and direction. And the vets!! Thank God!! This is the show to watch right now. Ed Scott is truly having story impact now because the show is growing by leaps and bounds every day.

• Members

I'm with you on not trusting Days to go with the natural choice (EJ and Sami). We've seen the magnetism from day one, but TPTB have bitch slapped us so many times that I really don't have any expectations anymore. It's been frustrating partly because Days used to put couples together when the actors clicked like that, and also because I love that kind of electrifying chemistry and refuse to settle for anything less IRL or on my shows. Mainly though it's a huge waste of something powerful and rare - and for what? - a pathetic imitation of white picket fence American monotony? Sorry but I've always refused to do boring or little pink houses in real life, and I'm sure not going to watch it on Days (or any other show).

Anyway, Tuesday's show was good for the most part. Marlena is giving me chills and I loved the scenes with her and Hope. There were a couple of times Hope looked at her like she wasn't even sure who she was talking to. KA and DH played off each other very well, and Bo's arrival and questions to Marlena =d good scenes. I totally accept her chillingly bizarre behavior and expressions *as long as Days doesn't make John alive with her knowing about it the whole time*. That would be the ultimate mistake (or one of many, I guess) and would detract not only from the powerful "death scenes" but also from Marlena's current mental state/behavior.

The scenes with Sami/EJ; Sami/EJ/Stefano and EJ/Stefano were well done and intriguing. In addition to giving us a clue how EJ was raised (and I do hope they'll mention how Stefano got EJ from his mother at some point), they also foreshadowed the impending conflict between EJ and his father over Sami/Johnny. And for the first time in what feels like an eternity, I found myself not liking Stefano very much. When he told EJ he'd take care of Sami *his own way* if EJ couldn't bring her around, a shadow seemed to cross EJ's eyes, and I shuddered. Did Stefano lock up Susan like he did Daphne so many years ago (or do something worse to her)? EJ's expression indicated he *knows* what Stefano was implying, and I do believe he'll change his mind about not thinking there's reason to worry that Stefano might try something with the baby.

JM continues to amaze me, and his scenes with JS have added so much believability to both characters and their father/son relationship. I wish Days would have brought Stefano back sooner (Dec or the early part of the year), instead of putting EJ out there on his own (being blamed for everything under the sun that went wrong). They did the same thing with Tony/Andre in the past and it didn't work, so I'm not sure why they thought it would with EJ (especially considering he was relatively new to the show).

The tension is building with the who shot EJ / DiMera / Brady / Marlena storyline and I'm thinking this time we might actually get an orgasm instead of a dud. In the meantime I'll continue to love the EJ/Sami scenes and will be keeping my fingers crossed that lucas was the shooter and flees to Switzerland to escape prosecution (or does anything else that keeps him and Sami apart and/or returns them to the adversarial role they've had for most of their history).

Archived