DAYS: Thursday, Nov. 15

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great Episode today, OMG again just give James Scott an Emmy, he deserves it. James Scott is rocking those scenes, I loved the final scene with EJ and Sami. Get ready EJAMI is coming, EJ: go be with lucas....Sami: What if he isn't the one i love. OMG so romantic, ej and sami are ment for each other.

The sorority scenes were awesome today, Ford peeking outside of the door and staring cordi down really scared her. He probably did a number on her. I can't wait too see chelsea/stephanie/morgan take down Ford, i am loving the all the sorority girls are going to team up and make Ford's life a living hell at the campus. Stephanie was indeed raped from those flashbacks today. But we did not see the persons face yet but i know its Ford who raped her.

AGAIN, [!@#$%^&*], AGAIN AGAIN. Sheffer did it once again, he left out what could have been a good scene between Kayla and Stephanie but he had Kayla tell stephanie off screen. That is bullshit Sheffer, that could have been a good scene between both of them.

Actually Ford's father is right about there is no proof that Ford attempted to rape Morgan. Anyone could have slipped the drug in her drink and the webcam showed very little, The cam didn't even show her face only Fords. He did throw his jacket over the computer but they have no solid proof that Morgan was almost raped by Ford.

Cordi is too scared to testify so Ford is good their. Stephanie and her flashbacks, steph doesn't know what to do because she is probably scared and confused.

I am loving the sorority scenes. Chelsea telling Cordi what almost happened to her with Dr. Rebert, i wonder if that is a sign that Rebert is actually going to be the attacker and Ford is just some spoiled rich kid just foiling around. I hope they redeem Ford because Matthew Florida is a good actor. I think we are going to get like a charlie's angel scene with Chelsea/Stephanie and Morgan vs Ford.

BUT AGAIN, GIVE JAMES SCOTT AN EMMY. HE DESERVES IT

remember what sheffer said when he came on, every line has a meaning. lol

• Members

I remember alot about Days.

And, I don't want to have this cat on the show if all he's going to do is be some one-note rapist. Either send him to prison, or redeem him (which is what they do not only on Days but on every soap on television).

• Members

well so far they can't prove that Ford is a rapist, they have no solid evidence to prove that he is. Cordi is to afraid to testify, We do not know for sure Stephanie was raped by Ford. With Morgan, its her word against the dean and Ford's father Crawford Decker and who do u think that the dean is going to believe. Even if Max helped Morgan out, the dean still wouldn't believe the sorority sisters, now with Chelsea's actions at the hearing like stomping on ford's foot, he would just think that the sorority girls just has it out for Ford.

The only way to bring Ford down is to catch him in the act while raping the girl or just have Chelsea/Stephanie and Morgan kick his ass like have it like a charlies angel scene lol.

• Members

Ok. I know what can and cannot be proven.

No need to tell me that again. Like I said......have been watching the same story you are.

Once again, WHEN they CAN prove it.......

Wash, rinse, repeat. :D

And.........have you ever heard of Jack Devereaux?

Archived