ATWT Wednesday November 14

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking forward to nuDallas and Bonnie as well, who I missed last Monday. This is probably the only day of the week I'm interested in with the Holden/Lily/Dusty stuff. I FF everything with Carjack and the quad of doom with Rosanna, Craig, Meg and vile Paul.

• Members

Eh...inappropriate chemistry between Bonnie and Dallas. And why does Bonnie have to hustle clients, if she's taking over Jess' cases?

GMAB....Cherie was writing to Noah all that time??? Then why was Winston surprised that she was in Oakdale? Totally random development to give Noah something to do.

Why is Dusty talking like he and Em were hot an heavy in a "relationship"??? From what I remember, they had barely kissed before that all blew up...they've never even made love.

Lily/Holden....Snooze. This is their 100th near divorce.

• Members

Furthermore, if she's desperate for work, why does she keep asking Holden if he's sure about the divorce? You'd think she'd tell him he has a great case, and present ways to slaughter Lily in court. :lol:

I'm pretty fed up with the saga of Meg and Paul. The way they keep bumping into each other is cringe inducing. It was bad enough at the wedding, when they JUST HAPPENED to sit DIRECTLY across from each other in their pews. The whole damn plot is just an excuse for uncomfortable glances and regurgitated platitudes. I wish Emma would develop a mean streak and team up with Barbara to keep them apart.

Way too many instances of elapsed time today. Trying to change the pace and execution of scenes is admirable, but having someone instantly appear in a different location when other people don't is jarring, let alone an example of how stories could move a lot faster if TPTB made them.

• Members

Me too...it's just too much for me to buy into their desperate love, when Meg's lying to Craig, and obviously willing to stay with him if Paul's not the father, and Paul is being such a jerk to Rosanna. I cheered when she went medieval on his hiney.

The best one with with Craig confronting Rosanna...I literally jumped when he just appeared and started barking at Rosanna. Sigh...TIIC missed the boat. I would have loved to see more Craig/Ro.

• Members

Today's show was so so. It had it moments....like Nuke and Noah. Em and Dusty are getting boring real fast. Why Dusty would want her is beyond me. :rolleyes: It looks like once someone is gone...the baby fiasco will be even more boring than it is already. Boring seeing Meg eyeing Paul on the side....lame....lame..lame...and too repetitive.

• Members

nuBonnie and nuDallas both suck! nuBonnie talks like she has a mouth full of marbles and he just isn't cute and can't act either. Since it looks like they may pair Bonnie with Holden, I wish they'd just recasted Jessica with someone like Victoria Rowell. This actress isn't good enough to be paired with Jon Hensley. I also don't think she's good enough to carry on Duncan and Jessica's legacy. I loved the previous Bonnie, although the character was very annoying. And the talk of Issac, Jessica and Sarah just reminds me of how strong ATWT's African-American presence was.

Dusty and Lily continue to rock for me. This is pretty much the only thing I'm watching for now.

• Members

Bright spot for me today was learning that Luke has a dirty mind :lol: The look he gave know when Noah said they should do something physical was priceless. Can't wait for Lily and Dusty. The Quad stuff had its moments, but Meg just ruins that. Emily and Dusty suck as a couple I liked them at first but way to boring.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 14 2007, 08:24 PM)
nuBonnie and nuDallas both suck! nuBonnie talks like she has a mouth full of marbles and he just isn't cute and can't act either. Since it looks like they may pair Bonnie with Holden, I wish they'd just recasted Jessica with someone like Victoria Rowell. This actress isn't good enough to be paired with Jon Hensley. I also don't think she's good enough to carry on Duncan and Jessica's legacy. I loved the previous Bonnie, although the character was very annoying. And the talk of Issac, Jessica and Sarah just reminds me of how strong ATWT's African-American presence was.

I think the new Dallas can act, but today's script was far from a showcase for his talent. It's funny how Bonnie still plays the duchess, using feminine wiles to scan police files for clients. What the show needs to do is find an actress who looks like she has a black and a white parent. That's what casting directors do, evaluate people's looks. But the second time around, they still got it wrong. Maybe Jordin Sparks and Mariah Carey have to show up at ATWT so TPTB can get it together. The new actress comes off as an ex-model more than anything else. She might be too pretty! I expected richer performances since she's a Broadway veteran. It's also hard to take her seriously with that bad wig. :o

Archived