DAYS: Jensen Ackles on returning the show as Eric Brady.

• Members

Jensen attended to a Supernatural Convention in Chicago this past weekend and a fan there asked him if he would ever come to DAYS again. His answer was that no he probably wouldn't. He said that Ken Corday called him last year and wanted him on for 12 episodes for this big event(he couldnt remember what one it was) but that he coudn't do it because of Supernatural.

If you want to see the clip where he talked go here: http://users.livejournal.com/_sin_attract/168063.html and it is the in the second video but its not until the en.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I almost read that wrong, and thought that he would be returning.

I don't miss him on the show because I don't watch it, and I do catch Supernatural every now and again. (I've also seen him in all the other tv. stints that he has done, loved Dark Angel.)

I don't think it would be impossible because Supernatural doesn't tape year round, and I believe his permanent residence is still in LA, or there abouts.

However, I do feel he's out grown, and successfully moved away from the show, so it's ok. I'll support him in whatever he wants to do.

• Members

Puh, I read that subject line wrong.

I'm glad he's not returning, even for a short stint, he belongs in prime time. When Supernatural isn't filming he deserves some rest.

Btw. Love the interview clips. In the 2nd clip were he talkes about shooting the scene when Sam dies was so great. He's just the best. lol

Thanks for posting the link! :)

Archived