DAYS: Tuesday, Nov. 13

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kate and Phillip = ok and nice to see them actually interacting more

EJ and Stefano = excellent and tissues required. I always love the interaction between these two and seeing Stefano being a loving, protective and vulnerable father was very moving. JS is already breaking my heart. This man shows more emotion in his eyes than most are able to portray period.

Sami and the twit = blah, blah, blah more of the same crap we've been hearing for what feels like forever. At least my rhetorical question on whether lucas could annoy me any more has been answered - and rather loudly - as in yes without question the buffoon is being written to be even more obnoxious than I thought was humanly possible. Everything up to Stefano calling Sami could have been left out and maybe a little more Bo and Hope could have been shown instead. Their scenes were good - and it's always nice to see them working together.

• Members

With the exception of Lumi, everything else was okay.

The scenes with Lumi are getting repetitive again.

Loved Kate as always today, love her relationship with Philip, but....I was reading up on the character's history the other day and realized what a cartoon this character has turned into since Deborah Adair was in the role, it's not LK's fault, but the writers.

Archived