ATWT Casting Spumor

• Members

I read that Cady McClain is off ATWT, as early as next week.

Is this true? I feel like the show, after being stable for a few months, is about to turn back into a revolving door... they're gonna get a bad reputation if they don't stop that. This soap will turn into the hour long B&B.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where did you read this?

I have been hearing a good amount of rumors like this...WOW! Poor Cady...Rosanna just returned last Summer and may be out AGAIN?! The shows ned to stop doing this to her. She returned as Dixie on AMC early last year, she was out in Janurary. She returned to ATWT in July, and now she's possibly out. My goodness.

• Members

Considering Cady's "whimsical" comings and goings before on ATWT...I'm not sure anything's "been done" to her. She likes not being tied down with a contract. The possibility Rosanna could relapse at any moment was floated the minute the doctor told Paul about the drug.

Not that I'm happy about the prospect of Rosanna conveinently going comatose for plot purposes.

• Members

Rosanna is officially going into a coma, but I didn't see anything about an exit. If it were an exit, I think the soap mags would've mentioned it since it airs next week. My guess is that this is part of the breakdown of her relationship with Paul. Hopefully they'll get her away from Paul and Craig.

As for Cady, I think she was dreadful during her last AMC stint, but ATWT has been good for her acting. I don't think she'd be as upset with the story considering what AMC was giving her. Really, she's simply in a love triangle with Paul and Meg. As viewers we mainly hate it because we're sick of it. For her it's new. But if she truly is leaving, she needs to be banned from ATWT and they need to get Yvonna Perry back. She was very popular, so why play these games with Cady?

• Members

If she is gone, I think it is Cady's choice and not ATWT since she wouldn't sign a contract. From rumors I have heard though is Rosanna does go into a coma but Cady hasn't left and will return. If Cady decided to leave, I agree they shouldn't bring her back. As much as I like her, enough is enough. But from rumors I'm hearing this is just temporary and story driven and she will return. I'm willing to wait and see.

Archived