GH - Week of November 5th Discussion

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this ball is fantastic. this weeks promo is great! Liz walking down that will with that knife or whatever... that was kinda hot. That Laison kiss!! OMG! HOTNESS. I cant wait fo0r the truth to come out - and looks like Jason says it! And Sam, as much as i love you... Lucky does deserve to know the truth. Both about the kid and what kind of a person you are.

I also cant wait to see everything else at the ball. Hopefully we get some Maxie!

• Members

If I overlook what should have been the romantic aspect of the ball and just see it as a night at a spooky mansion then I can appreciate the humor in it.

This week should be good because in addition to whatver occurs on the show, there will be a lot of hatred consuming people who are already enraged by the previews. I shouldn't laugh at people who are adamant that Elizabeth is the epitome of evil but I think it's pretty funny.

• Members

I know this'll make you upset d, but I gotta do it....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIASON!!! :D

Now you make you happy d, ugh, Jiz.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Ok ok. I really hate Emily.

Sam kept trying to tell her something but noooooo, Emily had to huff and puff and run off at the mouth.

• Members

No normal person would sit there and let that !@#$%^&*] run off at the mouth. Logan annoys me, but anytime he beats up on Spinelli is great :D

I'm really loving Johnny right now. I've liked him since he joined, but more now. I bet he's Ric's brother.

• Members

well todays GH was rather lackluster, but still good.

I loved Emily going off on Logan. As much as i love Logan homeie has some temper issues. Hes always about to beat someone, so im glad someone called him out on it. The best part was Maxie in the background LOLing. Thats why i love that girl!! I also liked the GSpin scenes. Maxie/Georgie scenes were also great to watch. I wish GH would build upon the Georgie/Maxie/Robin relationship.

Carly & Jax were also good to watch. I love this relationship. Also... i think id like to see Sam & Jerry hookin up. He is so much better suited for her than Lucky is. The shooting at the end kinda made me LOL, mostly cuz the only one i kinda care about is Jax. I also liked Skate scenes. I love Kate and she even makes Sonny fun to watch.

I am loving the ballroom scenes and everyone in there together interacting with eachother.

I am hoping Nadine isnt next. It kinda ended to obvious he was gonna kill her. I think if they were gonna kill her (anytime soon anyways) it woulda been done today.

The Liz scenes in the hall were pretty creepy. Oh many dead bodys has this girl found? Also, Jason grabbing her was stupid. we all knew it was him. maybe if they hadnt showed him on the speedboat getting there. But i loved her reaction to it being him. I cant wait for more!!

Archived