ATWT: Friday ...Nov 2 Episode

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, hallelujah, the board is back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, the high point of today was realizing Katie truly wasn't going to be on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (How sad is that, btw???)

I was amazed to see Emma talking to TWO of her brood (extended) with Brad and Meg.

I'm suddenly with the majority...Meg is a ho.

*beats head against wall* WHY won't they just let me have my Carjack?????

• Members

I thought Meg being a tramp was a given. :lol: I havent liked Meg in a very long time. Yes, it was nice to see Emma having some chats with her family. Too bad she cant give her son Holden some kicking in the butt. And how about a conversation with Luke?? It looks like Carjack will be in for some more painful misery.

• Members

I am loving the show now more than I have all year. The stories still need work, though. You don't discuss confidential matters in public places, be it Barbara's adoption deal or Carly's settlement. You'd think Iris would know better, being that Alison works at Al's. Have we seen Emma twice in one week? :o She's great, but she's a Bizarro Emma. Meg tells her she's free and clear to wreck Paul's marriage if the baby is his, and no lecture ensues. :rolleyes: And now Rosanna wants to share a bank account with him? Please. If there isn't a flashback to her signing over power of attorney for her common sense, she'll be completely useless very soon. Watching Craig shove his present in their faces was quite a bore. If his antics are about getting another chance at fatherhod, fine. Otherwise he might as well be smothering Betsy instead of Meg, because nothing has changed in 25 years.

• Members

Poor Emma...she hasnt let out her "kiddo" speech in a long time. The real Emma would have let Meg have it and some. I've read spoilers for Rosanna and they arent good! :rolleyes: Let's just say history repeats itself in a different twist. Which will seem very NON-Rosanna. :rolleyes: Seriously can Jean Piss stop recycling stories?? :rolleyes:

And I am all for seeing Betsy or Sierra for that matter. Send Meg somewhere else away from Craigy!!

Archived