DAYS: Tuesday, Oct. 30

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pool for Kisses! YEY! LOVE that clip! They are so freakin cute!

I admit I've seen most of today's show already. I think if you give it a try you just might be pleasently suprised! Great S&K stuff and Stephanie FINALLY becomes a a character we can care about. Chick are pretty cute and a storyline comes to an end.

If however you only watch for EJAMICUS or SHELLIP, you probably won't care. LOL

• Members

Is that a bedroom set I see? Steve and Kayla given the chance for just a wee bit of romance even as they talk about all that's been taken from them? Bestill my heart.

But why was Stephanie out partying and throwing a pity party for herself over Max when presumably she and all the other sisters were supposed to be looking for Chelsea after she got abducted. At least Morgan actually cared about her. What a brat. Oh OK. Now she is confessing to Steve that she is a bad daughter so I guess she knows she sucks at least. Oh damn her time with Steve and Kayla was kind of cute. Yay family moments. Wait why won't Max forgive her? What the heck happened? Oh no!

Is this really the ending of the Artemis and Demarquette story they initially intended? Because if that's the case I have to say WTF was the point of it all?

To make me fall in love with Nick all over again? Because ummm... mission accomplished, I guess? Damn Blake Berris was adorable today and I really felt bad for Nick as ridiculous as this was. And it looks like Chelsea did too because she blew off Jett. Yayyyy. <3 Chick <3 And how cute were Morgan and Max busting them making out? What's their name? Magan? Morgax? Either way I flove them.

In any event, nice to have a break from EJamicas, if only for one day. With all the Ford Decker is the campus rapist anvils I don't think I could handle those AND even more of the someone will try to kill EJ anvils too.

• Members

The conversation between Stephanie and her parents was nice, but I still don't care about her. They've damaged her too badly for one "I'm a bad girl" conversation to win me over. Especially contrasted with Morgan, who is a newbie but has already totally won me over--I love her! And more amazing, she's made me interested in Max for the first time ever. I am curious as to what Stephanie has done that is so bad Max won't forgive her. Maybe because she was out partying instead of helping to search for her good friend Chelsea? I hope she takes her mother's advice and gives up on Max; she needs to concentrate on developing some maturity and fixing her self-esteem problems/abandonment issues before she starts up another relationship. She's proven time after time that she doesn't make good decisions.

Although it happened rather abruptly, I'm glad the Demarquette/Artemis story ended. I never understood the point of that storyline and still don't, unless it was to mature Nick and redeem him from the Billie and Willow fiascos. If so, it was a rather convoluted way to do it. However, it's over, and I like Nick again and the Chick cuteness is back....at least for now. Loved seeing Billie; not so keen on Jett (whose acting is getting even worse) but at least Chelsea kept shooting him down, which amused me.

• Members

OMG great episode, i give it a B+, it would get an A but NO EJ. :angry:

OMG i so loved Nick and Chelsea today, they were soooooooooooooooo cute and i love it. Blake and Rachel has amazing chemistry together. I loved the fireplace scene, it was so romantic. Sad to see demarkette and artemus story ending because i liked those boys, Blake Berris did an amazing job today and had me in tears. Nick and Chelsea are offically the cutest couple in daytime.

I love Nick and Chelsea, days has a great thing here next to EJAMI and MoMax(morgan and Max). I love that chelsea invented nick to the halloween party and chelsea probably had the best line of the year. Nick says, what r u going to be and Chelsea says the Devil lol. NOOOOOOOOOOOO, she is more like an Angel then a devil.

The steve/Stephanie/Kayla scene was so nice and a change, i love these family interactions especially with the Johnsons. Shelley and Stephan and mary beth did a great job today. OMG that scene with them just laying in bed was so cute and i loved it. I love Stephanie and Payla. I want Stephanie to find the man of her dreams, please sheffer dont make her like Maxie jones from GH LOL. I want Stephanie with Philip dam it, why wont sheffer explore them. Shelley Hennig has amazing family chemistry with my main man stephan nichols and the beautiful mary beth evans. I loved that shot of Stephanie at the end in tears, i just wanted to jump in the tv and hold her lol.

The sorority house scene was awesome, Max Vs Ford is intense and idk, i got a feeling that Ford isnt going to be the rapist, i think its going to be jett but i like to know what Ford did to Cordi. Ford is a very interesting character and Matthew Florida is doing a good job, i hope they keep him around for like a villain for Max lol. I love when Max charged at him and through him on the couch and said if u know whats good for you, u stay down lol.

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOO LOVING MORGAN HOLLINGSWORTH, SHE IS OFFICIALLY MY TOP 5 FAV CHARACTERS NOW. DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE MORGAN. I love Max and Morgan, Kristen Renton and Darrin brooks has amazing chemistry. I love love love love Morgan. DAYS KEEP HER

I love this episode best this whole year but cant wait till thursday, the sorority halloween party baby. NOTE TO SHEFFER, PLEASE IF U WANT HIGHER RATINGS, EJ WELLS MUST BE ON 5 DAYS A WEEK.

• Members

IMissAremid

I could be wrong but didn't Stephanie leave before Chelsea went missing? She told Kayla today she left after seeing Max and Morgan and jumped into the first good time scene she could find. I think that's when something happened. Maybe drugged then date raped? I don't think she even knows about Chelsea yet because it seems she went from the sorority house to the party or whatever then to Steve&Kayla's. ...She was blaming herself for making out with the guy and he had his hands all over her. Maybe she realizes something happened, but doesnt realize she was drugged. She also mentioned taking a shower several times.

Anyway, I liked her today. Her sincere apology to her parents plus recognizing her mother is a special person and wanting to be like her, finally gives me some hope for her character. I'm anxious to find out what happened.

• Members

I think they did this to help repair the damage done to Nick and to get anyone that didn't like him before to like him. It seems to me they succeeded. This story with the kids was cute. It didn't dominate airtime and that is why I wasn't bothered by the fact that it ended so abruptly. I don't think this was a re-write but I do think the Jett/Chelsea/Nick stuff was. They just dropped that after a whole summer of building it and today they basically tied it up. I think that may have been the purpose of pairing Billie and Jett in the workplace because I think a month or so ago they opted to drop Jett/Chelsea and were working him in with Billie. Thankfully, Marcus is gone so that will never come about.

The scenes with Nick and the kids were sad. Blake was great there and Rachel and him rocked their scenes today. I love Chick again and I think today actually salvaged both their characters from the debacle of the past 6 or so months. That is the kind of romance we need and the kind of character development the young characters need to endear them to the audience. Same goes for Stephanie. Those Johnson family bonding scenes are long overdue and Shelley always shows her potential in those scenes. She was great, especially in that last scene. To me, today went a long way towards developing Chelsea, Nick, and Stephanie and that is a good thing. I cared a bit before but now I feel I care alot more about them. I already love Max and Morgan is one of my faves. Days is finally starting to improve the young set to a point where I actually like seeing them more then Lucas/Sami/EJ. Hell, maybe that is the intention of Sami and co. being on so much. It makes us long for the young set more :lol: .

Loved Max and Morgan and I do like this Ford story. I think today was a traditional Days episode. It had family moments, drama, and romance (loved the Chick scene by the fireplace and Steve and Kayla's hiding under the covers). I know some don't watch these episodes with the young cast but I would encourage those that don't to watch this episode. It really was a solid episode and really went a long way toward getting past this summer. I, too, think Ed and Hogan are beginning to clean up the mess and I think by December we will be seeing new stories develop.

Oh, and to go a bit further with IMA's comments, I think Stephanie had a run in with Ford too. That last scene had an eeriness to it and her wanting to shower so badly and the fact that she didn't seem too gung ho on going back to campus are red flags. I agree that she thinks she brought it on herself and that could make for a good story for the Johnson's. Stephanie's actions this year could play well into this and could lead to a lot of growth. I see major potential to tell a great character-driven story. We'll see.

Good show though. Tomorrow looks pretty great.

• Members

I'm sure the show didn't intend for Morgan to be a popular character, so I hope now that she is, there is a future for Max and Morgan. The actress is really good, and I'm beyond thrilled that she isn't connected to the Bradys, Hortons, DiMeras, or Roberts family!

Archived