DAYS: Thursday, Oct. 11

• Members

LOL, I know, I just like looking at them together. Seriously, this is just a case where the actors click, there is a natural chemistry. Sometimes the story can be written to create the chemistry, but Philip and Belle work, because the of the chemistry between Martha and Jay. I loved the kiss!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL on the Bradys v the DiMeras! I'll admit I've been a DiMera whore from day one. I love their charisma, charm, accents, looks, the way they present themselves and just about everything else. Sadly, compared to them the Brady's have always come off as trailer trash - which is ok, and even has advantages... I guess... although I can't really think of any right off... I mean Stefano reading Dante was typical DiMera and something I can't picture the Bradys doing (or should I say trying to do?). And all those things combined with their smart ass, full of themselves stupidity makes it hard for me to root for them. The scenes in the pub hit me more as a post game party than anything serious, and lucas didn't help - although he did fit right in. (John and Marlena actually never have fit in though, and I've always felt they should be hanging out with the DiMeras).

I also agree with your comments about EJ and his motivations. It didn't hurt that he took my breath away dressed all in black; but mainly, like you said, at least this time it was easier to understand what was going on and it didn't come out of the blue. I loved his conversation with Stefano and also Stefano's with both Andre and OMB. It surprised me a little that Stefano tried to make OMB feel a bit better by telling him not to be too hard on himself, that he was just a boy. His statement about Colleen's body was interesting too. With Andre it was good to see an emotional Stefano taking responsibility for everything that happened and telling him he'd take him to Italy. I only wish that could be the case...

Loved Phillip and Belle -- these two have *it* and they're fun to watch together. The fact that Belle's face plain lights up when she's around Phillip doesn't hurt either. I see much more potential between them than between her and Shawn (where it feels more forced / more like acting). They hit me a lot like EJ and Sami do, although Shawn isn't nearly as annoying as lucas and I doubt he ever could be.

It was a good show - much better than the last two days.

• Members

Okay.... this is the days im a fan of. it wasnt filler bullshit that i dont wanna waste my time watching....

I loved Stefano & Shawn's scenes together. The actors together bounce of eachother so well. I also am really intersted in Stefano's last comment about "if you only knew" ... what does that mean? Is Colleen not dead? did she fake it? If so who is whe? where is she? Normally id say days will just drop it and make nothing of it but with Ed Scott on board i tend to think that they will actually make something out of it.

I loved watching Bo Hope John Mar & Lucas talk to Sami. Sami Brady sure has come a long way and i like they they seem to finnaly have her going in one direction (the new heroine... but keeping her edge). For years it seems days has toyed with making her grow and mature and become the heroin ... but they never go through with it. Alison Sweeney is always amazing tho, no matter what they throw at her she hitsouta the park.

Belle & Philip.... amazing. i dont even know how else to discribe it. MM & JKJ rock together and have so much chem its not funny. i do like BB & MM but JKJ & MM just bring it and it seems to natural and normal. not forced. and OMG when he kissed her... no she didnt kiss him back nor did she push him away. I hope Tyler brings them together and puts Claire back with Philip where she belongs.

My only gribe is where was Caroline when everyone was talkign to Sami? she wasnt with Shawn, we know that. Caroline & Sami have always had a great relationship. I did however love that they sat John & Sami next to eachother. Those two have had such a up and down relationship.

Archived