ATWT's Terri Columbino Speaks Out

• Members

And if they had written Katie's TRUE character, faults and all, not just this sugary sweet (well, except to Brad), butter wouldn't melt in her mouth hypocritical bitch (who has never once apologized to Carly for anything she did to her FRIEND (regardless of what illegalities Carly committed)), I at least wouldn't be able to bitch about Katie being a Pod. But no, to prop Kack, Katie became perfect. And the entire town bows and scrapes to her between the daily readings of her Saintly Deeds. :rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My problem is the show has never dared mention Carly and Katie's similarities, or that Jack might be attracted to Carly's qualities in Katie. I don't find them that similar (because Katie is a disloyal bitch to anyone she calls friend), but the show refuses to do anything but say "Katie's matured" and "Carly is Carly" now and forever.

• Members

Katie has matured!! and carly is.. well still acting the 14 yearold she has for years.

Carly is a selfish whinny bitch who will do whatever it takes to get whatever she wants when she wants it how she wants and she someone makes it all okay in her head - katie does the same thing, but sometimes at least shows remorse.

and let me just say that both TC & MW are simply AMAZING and STUNNING!!

• Members

I think Katie and Carly are similiar in the way they are both willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want. Aside from that and being blonde, I don't think they're similar at all. Their personalities are completely different.

• Members

Oh. Well, I think he said something about knowing who Katie is and what she is capable of early on in this story, but I think that's about it. I can't imagine why he would say anything about the two of them being similar now. Katie isn't who she used to be.

• Members

What I find funny is that folks who bash Katie are haters, while those who bash the character of Carly are justified. I'm not saying it about anyone here, but based on other boards I've been on.

Both characters to me are way beyond flawed; it's not the actreses that make them that way; it's the writing.

It would be nice if Passante could actually write their women characters as strong, independent women, rather that women that:

Desperately need a man or desperately need to have a baby.

Archived