DAYS: Wednesday Sept. 12th

• Members

I haven't been as riveted by a scene on this show in years as I was today when Andre grazed his knife near Sami's pregnant belly. :o

I'm looking forward to the rest of this week. But I doubt anything tops a shirtless Darin carrying a cute bunny :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unspeakably awful. Hated it. It's like I was watching 2003-2004 Days again, or maybe Passions. Did anyone else not like it? Almost as bad as Andre camping it up (the camp needs to die, at least during serious moments, or so will Days) was Kayla and Bo finding Stephanie and Max immediately, in the apparently not so vast wilderness of New Mexico. Come on, this is the biggest farce in a long time. Phillip/Belle/Shawn is a broken record. I swear I even noticed some of the old, horrible yellow lighting too. What's going on? This didn't feel like an Ed Scott production at all. It seems like for every five good episodes, there's one that sets it back fifteen. :( With some of the quality that's been coming back to the show, such as last Thursday (which was really great), episodes like this are puzzling to me.

• Members

Watched it on Soapnet last night.

Andre just creeped me out, and TP nailed his scenes. I just don't understand why Roman didn't have a damn guard outside Sami's door to begin with.

Today was the first time since Stephanie returned that I didn't flip the channel during her scenes. She was surprisingly good, and she and Max have great chemistry, even though its kind of nasty that they're related. I felt the same way about Tony and Kristen back in the day. ICK.

Lucas just annoyed me as usual. He really must die.

And The Shawn/Philip/Belle scenes were good too. I love how Philip is actually walking with a limp like he SHOULD be doing. Very nice touch.

I love the new changes coming and hopefully more will come.

Archived