Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Except for DelPo, these guys are rarely stepping it up, so I don't blame Federer or Nadal for taking trophies. Andy and Novak are not even here as obstacles.

The women, on the other hand, are going for the jugular, regardless of whether Serena is around or not because when you think about it, Serena didn't win the U.S. Open last year or the year before, right?

I was hoping for someone brand new on the ATP side but it didn't happen and I'm not going to blame Nadal for seizing his opportunities.

Please register in order to view this content

Fans need to have a talk with the other players in the ATP if they want new winners.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I hope the US women keep it up in Australia in January. I was very impressed.

Lawd I'd love to talk to Thiem and Grigor....I don't know how much tennis talk we'd have though....LOL....as Sophia would say...."You'd have me peeling off the ceiling.....LOL.  Speaking of Thiem.....I noticed he wasn't wearing his thongs at the US Open but was wearing long underwear...hmmmm.....

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Sloane was a class act on the handshake. You could tell she was telling Madison that one day she'd win one. I picked Sloane in the ESPN poll. The majority had Madison but she had played too well in the semis and I didn't think she could play that well again. She didn't play well at all. She went off course and even tried going in to the net to volley. That's not her game.