• Members

You are
All My Children

Monday, August 6th 2007

monday_logo.gif

AllMyChildren.jpg

Today on All My Children...

-Lenny threatens to kill Ava.

-Kendall and Zach learn the Spike is deaf, but that the condition may not be permanent.

-Ryan confonts Greenlee!

-Erica has a talk with Adam

Classic Clip

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW! The Greenlee/Ryan scenes are intense!

Loved the Erica/Adam scenes! It was like old times. Erica wanting Adam to promise that he will not go after Zack! Also that Erica saying that she did love him. :D

I wonder who put there hands around Greenlee and took her at the end?

Love the previews. They look intense and filled with emotions!

• Members

I thought today's show was excellent and a great script, especially Adam and Erica's scenes. When Erica was talking about her preemie grandson, I was just waiting for Adam to start talking about Anna-Claire. His pre-mature daughter with Gloria. But he didn't. Oh well, that probably wouldn't have comforted Erica. There hug was cute :)

• Members

Kill Ryan

Today he finally proclaimed that it just kills him that he trusted the Green Butterfly but the only problem is his holiness is still alive and breathing. Well if you don't mind me but I can fix the problem and get out my little machete and slice and dice Ryan until all that is left are his Dyanmite Kiddo toes which he cannot shove up Annie's behind to get into the "toe action" so they are of no use anymore. Rum rum rum! This kind of reminds me of that chant from Lord of the Flies that goes, "Kill the pig, slash her throat...." because let's face it Ryan really is a pig with no manners and no redeeming qualities so just calling a spade a spade. How silly and foolish was it of him to actually trust that Greenlee would behave herself around Spike? She has always been a spoiled brat and obnoxious but at least with Leo she was fun and did mature a little bit but without him or Jake she is still the same Meanlee and nothing will ever change that and fool Ryan once well now it is twice since he was foolish to marry the chick after she stalked him and Gillian so shame on Ryan for being fooled twice. But it is so easy for him to be fooled so often with that one brain cell of his that is not even as active as Martha Stewart is as she whips up some putang pie. Yep we have the first brainless man walking around the world but is surviving on just one brain cell. This needs to go into the Guinness Book of World Records. Heck even Dubya has more than one brain cell.

• Members

I really like Sabine, I think she is doing a great job as Greens. But Greenlee is becoming not redeemable. Of course I say that and on other soaps, rapists are redeemable so I can see that Greens will eventually be. I think now would be a great time for Anna Stuart to come back as her mother.

• Members

Yes, indeed -- and then she hands the Emmy to Jean Dadario Burke who has started the trend of making the show unwinnable. I'm just glad she's directing every now and again.

If Babe could be FORCED DOWN OUR THROATS as the show's hero, then anything's possible. After McTavish basically flipped us the bird, told us to f*ck off and crammed every episode she could with Babe being made out and propped up to be the innocent ingenue, I don't EVER want to hear ANY writing team EVER say a character has been written into a corner.

Archived