ATWT: Tuesday July 24 Episode

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I find pretty tacky and careless was Katie still hooting about 'being Jack's wife" WITCH! Carly just learned that two of Les' yahoo's got her son.....and I loved Margo setting the little fluff ball straight when she basically told her it's not about Katie, it's about Jack and Carly finding their son.. All of a sudden NOW Katie loves Jack's children like they were her own...Please heifa....just a few short hours you were whining to Jack across from the table that you were unsure because Jack's kids and Carly would be forever in the picture....NOW all of a sudden because Jack so stupidly proposed to you after four weeks of panting like a dog in heat you want to me Wicked Step Fluff to his kids.... Whatever Katie's smoking, make sure to get it away from her. :lol:

What I also found tacky and barf worthy was Jack swapping spit with Katie...Your son is far more important than ramming your throat down Katie's throat.

And from the previews I saw, I can pretty much guess that while Jack and Carly are whereever trying to get to JJ, Brad will be trying to 'be there for ole Fluffbuster'

Terri was like this too when folks were ripping her a new one about her propping up Simon when he returned...The Matie fans were malicious with her on some message board she went to last year. The fans won't stop 'hating' Katie till she's permanently out of Jack's orbit....so she can hype Kack up all she wants in the mags; tie it all with a neat little bow and call it "WONDERFUL" but fact still remains that there are true blue/die hard CarJack fans and even those who aren't CarJack fans, who want Katie gone.

• Members

This all started with the WOAK storyline. I loved that storyline. It was enjoyable and Terri played her ass off. I'm disappointed in Terri but this is exactly like when Ellen Dolan (Margo) was wondering why everybody was upset over the Doc Reese storyline.

• Members

I think she knows very well it isn't only because of Kack since this must be at least the 5th time she has brought it up in the magazines. She usually talks about it going back to the Matie/Simon mess. She does that in every interview that she can. I felt bad for her initially but now that she keeps bringing it up, my sympathy is gone. Basically she is attacking the fans now and that just doesn't sit with me. And the fact that both the show and Terri are trying to say Katie has matured just doesn't help it. Embrace Katie for who she is with all of her faults and say it's fun playing a character like that but trying to sell Katie as this wonderful person just doesn't fly. What Katie did to Henry cost her a lot of fans and nothing since then has won any back for her. And I think she is hoping if Katie could be with Jack long term, people would start to like Katie again, but sadly it is just making people dislike Jack. I thinks she is hoping Kack would become as popular as Carjack and that just isn't happening!

• Members

That showed where her true focus is! I'm still fuming over her concern at the farm that JJ be safe for her, Jack, Parker and Sage, but no mention of Carly! She could at least pretend!

That was fantastic and I liked when Jack even let it show he was getting annoyed with Katie's interrupting :lol: What I especially loved though was the way that Jack held Carly. That just looked so natural and they just fit as opposed to the forced hugs he gives Katie. Jack let his guard down and what he really feels was evident in that hug of Carly.

This was the first time in a very long time I enjoyed them. I first liked hearing them talk about Casey. I really loved Margo's talk with Katie and pointing out that Katie was rushing things and that this would be Katie's 4th husband! But it was especially great to hear her tell Katie this is about Carly and Katie just needs to step back and not rush over there just because she is worried about Carly being with Jack. Katie only hurt herself by not listening.

This was the first time I found Meg and Craig semi-enjoyable both as a couple and as individuals.

Love Henry and Vienna but they were nothing but a plot device and continue to be filler. :angry:

• Members

If Terri is thinking that long time CarJack fans are going to diss them just to suddenly embrace Kack she's really smoking some good stuff...In all serious though, Terri can't expect folks to just stop wanting their super couple to be together, especially if a lot of us have been waiting for so long for them to reunite.

Plus she should know that the folks force feeding her and michael down our throats are turning us off to not only her even further but also to him...I have been a die hard Jack fan since he came to the show, and I want to continue to like him, but not at the expense of him being shoved at me day in and day out with the notion that I am going to forget that is one half of the greatest super couple that I love.

• Members

I too have been a big fan of Jack since he joined the show and adore Michael. It is strictly Michael that is even making me watch him now since I am so annoyed with Jack lol! I notice if you read between the lines, even Michael isn't trying to sell Kack in the interviews he does and I know they have to say certain things for the show. I think he clearly favors Carjack. Even their fighting is so much more interesting and electric and passionate than Kack could ever dream to be. Katie sucked the life out of Mike and if they were to leave Jack with her, it would do the same thing for him. I can't think of one powerful scene they have shared. They have all been Fluff! The best thing they could do for Katie is make her a quirky independent woman who finally decides her life doesn't have to revolve around a man. She needs a break before going for soulmate number 5.

• Members

Michael hasn't said one word about loving Katie and Jack...I do know in the past he said that it would be refreshing for Jack to have a new love interest for a short moment of time...and that's when he brought up Vienna and at the time the girl played Maddie's sister.

I know that he loves his CarJack fans, so I am sure he is well aware we ain't vibing on Miss Katie one bit.

• Members

I doubt Teri is so naive to think Jack and Katie are "long term", but I think she's tired of not being "adorable Katie" anymore. She's been the "heavy" ever since last year, and especially ever since Simon came back to town. I do think Teri just wants a male lead that will stick around, unlike Paul L and Mark, who left for "bigger and better" things. Especially on a show where you're not doing anything if you don't have a significant other. I don't think the show is certain about keeping Brad around...he's been used pretty sparingly since AP started.

Thank God Michael's done some other things (there was an emmy interview with him and Trent that was hilarious.) It gives me hope when I'm seriously disgusted with Jack.

Archived