Gh: Thursday

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All right since no one else is going to start...

I loved Sam in all of her scenes today. She was so strong stading up to Jason and even thou she and Jason were at an impass I thought she did a great job standing up for herself and holding her ground were Jason was. She wasn't weepy, teary eyed or a dormat to Jason's crap. She hit him back tit for tat and she made him see that she wasn't going to take his crap anymore. She and him are over and out of all the years she loved him he was never able to give her back a tenth of what he meant to her. Constantly he has put someone else over her when he was always first were she was concerned. Sam is done and I loved her walking out on him during the last scene.

Loved Sam hitting Elizabeth and Lucky at the park.

Sam: Everything out of your wifes mouth is a lie.

Greatness pure greatness. I hope Sam blows Elizabeth out of the water. Lucky deserves to know and I so want/need Sam to do it. Liz is on her hit list and I can't wait until Liz's time comes and Jason can go to hell with his threats against Sam. Liz is playing both fences here and I hope she gets burned.

Sam vs. Amelia was also a nice touch. She's not going to be a victim anymore and it's going to be her way and Amelia is no longer going to be running HER show. It's going to be what she wants and to hell with Amelia and her empty threats. Sam will grind Amelia to dust she has no idea who she is dealing with and I'm sure Nikolas and Alexis would help her out need be.

Sam was awesome today and I loved her snark and bitchness toward Amelia and Elizabeth. She's taken crud from them for to long.

• Members

Sam is such a bitch...I love it! She was fantastic today. Loved her going off on Jason, calling Liz out and then gettin Amelia's face. She was by far the best part of the show and Im glad she is finally getting some good writing. She has never been better

• Members

so i am 100% addicted to GH again. and this eppy showed why...

lets start with Sam. shes a bitch! and a great one at that. she has reason to be one, and KM is great at the role like this. I loved her and jason going back and fourth! and i loved the scenes with liz n lucky as well. however she needs to relize this entire thing is due in large part to her skanky self.

liz/lucky are amazing. and i love them. as much as i want liz with jason, her and lucky are great together. so cute with the kids.

spin is great for some comedy. glad they came up with him.

and then there was the amazingness of lulu/logan and maxie/cooper. its intersting to watch. Maxie & Logan are a lot alike, as are Lulu and Cooper, so its intersting to see this good guy/bad girl and bad girl/good guy play out. i love how they built up the maxie/lulu hate and the logan/coop friendship. and i also find it intersting watching them booth talk about and deal with what happend over there. i like that its not the main part of the storyline, but a part of it. and what a way to use history with the young set. logan is (maybe..) scottys, lulu is luke & lauras, maxie is felicia & frisco (and macs) kid. imloving watching mac, tracey, scotty, the q's etc... play a supporting role in this. and IMHO, all four are perfectly casted.

oh, an who knew all Sonny needed to be intersting was a women like Kate? and the actress is doing an amazing job.

• Members

gohsh June sucked major and now this stupid jiz/jasam s/l is paying offf! great for the end of Jasam.

Loved Sam's scenes with Liz & Lucky..

July has been great so far!

and skate are to funny... love them.

• Members

I have to say that I loved Sam in almost all her scenes. The funny thing is with Amelia, Sam is the star. She can't be replaced. But the producer can be. Sam can refuse to work with Amelia and demand a new producer. I would love to see her go after Amelia like that.

I still hate Sam, but KM is doing great work. Sam is like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off and I can't wait for it to happen.

Lulu and Logan...um, HOT! I am in lust with Logan. He is so smoking hot and perfect casting as Scott's son. A Spencer and a Baldwin. It doesn't get much better than that. Luke and Scott will hit the roof.

• Members

Sam needs to get a life. Really. It's pathetic. Thank god for Amelia telling her off.

I loved Maxie and Cooper, and how he told her how she saved him. I reallllllllyyyy hope they don't break because the whole Lulu/Logan thing. I think Logan and Lulu are so cute, I loved their scenes.

Kate/Sonny tomorrow!!

• Members

Sam was great in her scenes with Jason in the prison - she told him off and let him have it. She should have done it a lot sooner, IMO. When she showed up at the park and started bashing Elizabeth, I thought she was going to go all out and tell Lucky everything. I seriously hope it's her that tells Lucky that Jason is Jake's father, just to tick off Jason and Elizabeth.

On another note, I love Kate and Sonny. She makes Sonny tolerable and I actually enjoy their scenes. I wish I could have seen more of the show since my station broke in FOUR times to alert about weather stuff ugh!

• Members

Sam was at her most pathetic when she was with Jason. Who the hell was she? Then she takes a bullet in the back, and that does not change her mind. Jason tosses her aside because he knows what's best for her?

Liz is already pathetic, and now she will make a beeline for the killer. That vile ho does not even comprehend the meaning of suffering just yet. Can't wait for Slutzilla to get her heart's desire because we all know what that means - ETERNAL SUFFERING! That will be must see!

ANDREA

• Members

i l,ove sam and KM is doing great. and i loved her telling jason off...

however, shes a selfish bitch. she blames everyone else for all her problems. bitch, please. grow up. or be a good soap opera bitch and embrace the fact that u r to a skank and a liar.

but i love sam.

Archived