ATWT: Casting News

• Members

HELLO PEOPLE!!! Sofie and Cole are the characters' names!!! We're not in the audition stage anymore. That's when they use names that alot of time are not the characters' names.

No, now we're in the "been cast" category! Their names definitely must be Sofie and Cole.

And according to the audition script, a protective Aaron is trying to convince Sofie to dump her abusive boyfriend. I'm sorry. But I just really have a feeling that Sofie's a long lost Snyder and Cole's her abusive boyfriend.

So no, they are not Billy, Lucy, or anyone else. IMHO, they're most definitely Sofie and Cole!

:)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally agree with this. The PGP blog isn't going to announce them as playing roles with fictitious names. They are Sofie and Cole!

It was also reported in SOW a couple of weeks ago that a new love interest have been cast for Aaron, so to me it sounds like that has to be Sofie and that they may be following the audition script. I too think Cole will be the abusive boyfriend. I don't think Sofie at least will be a Snyder since she is a romantic interest for Aaron. And hopefully they have nothing to do with Iris. I resent Iris getting story when Barbara doesn't. Since it says they are connected to an established family, I don't think that would mean Iris.

I always wanted them to cast Jennifer's sister too. I wish they would consider that.

Archived