AMC: Monday

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Jack/Erica scenes though they were far too short for my taste :wub: I have to admit to being let down by the idea of Greenlee being the donor. I thought it would be far more entertaining if Jack had done it. ;)

I also love Sean and Colby and felt so badly to see Colby hurt after seeing him with Ava even though it was totally innocent.

As much as I love Leven Rambin and think she is doing a wonderful job acting wise, I despise this Jonathan/Ava/Lily thing He reminds me of a pervert and I just can't get past his history with Lily and the fact that she is so much younger than he is. The entire thing is creepy to me.

The Fusion thing is getting on my nerves too though that song and dance was pretty cute. I also think Josh/Greenlee have chemistry.

• Members

I think we are the only ones excited over the story regarding Spike becoming deaf :lol:...I think it has potential to be one of those social awareness storylines where everyone around him responds to his deafness and it will educate us on how to handle people who are deaf. It has promise

• Members

I'm sorry, but I think it's time to get out while we still can with those twin girls -- BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE GIRLS IN BOYS' CLOTHING TO ME!

When Kendall was holding NuSpike, I was thinking "Is this a Greenlee dream sequence? None of these women have a son -- Ohhhhh! Right!"

• Members

Oh yeah they were definetly starting to look like girls but I am going to miss them and the way they interacted with Lish and Thorsten...especially going to miss the Zach/oldSpike scenes...the girls seemed to love Thorsten!

But yeah I guess I do agree that they should have recasted Spike now and didn't wait.

• Members

Zach growling *gets mind out of the gutter* :D

Yep those girls had a HUGE crush on TK. LOL in the scene at Mimo's birthday party, TK was holding one of them, and when Eden came over and touched Zach in scene, the Spikette pushed Eden's hand away LOL it was too damn cute :lol:

• Members

I'm such a freakin' voyeur, Angie, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching TK do what he does to Lish in character in your avatar! Every single time Zach sees Kendall, he hugs her and buries his face in her neck (whooosh! That's my spot! LMAO!).

If the Ferrar girls do come back, more power to everyone involved (this could just be a recast with the girls on va-kay). But the cutesy thing that Judy Blye Wilson seems to love to do (casting twin babies to play the opposite sex) tends to backfire. I remember when Sam was a baby and the twin girls who played him started trying to try on Eva LaRue's earrings (they were about 2 years old by then). Mysteriously enough, "Sam" wasn't seen shortly after that, and then he was SORAS'd. :lol:

• Members

I have to catch the rest of this week during the Soapnet weekend marathon....but I caught this episode and I loved it!

First, the ending Fusion scene was so fun and refreshing. I got more joy out of watching the actual actresses having fun and enjoying each other's company. For me, it was like watching Alicia, Chrishell, MCE, Alexa, Kelli, and Sabine - not their characters. I would so be their friends in real life - they are just TOO fun! Like Alicia dancing....so cute! And Di's facial expressions...and Alexa's overall hotness....*sigh*

Now don't get me wrong - I think Jonathan is totally creepy, especially in today's episode. You could just tell he was ravishing in Lily, not Ava. But I thought the entire thing was BEAUTIFUL. Angela Tessanari did an amazing job directing, and I loved the flow between happy Fusion girls watching Ava's modeling video - to Ava/Jonathan in the dark, seductive scenes. The transition and overall lighting/directing of all those scenes were so beautiful and wonderful storytelling.

Sean/Colby! :wub: I really hope Ava talks to Colby and straightens things out. I felt so bad for both Colby and Sean in that last scene and wished I could just jump into my TV set and tell them the truth.

Loved the Erica/Jack stuff too - a little surprised at the donor being Greenlee - I really don't see why she cares THAT much when she had a lot more drama and issues to deal with in Ryan/Kendall/Spike.

Archived