AMC: Friday

• Members

I've gotta say that I'm really enjoying Tad/Krystal right now too. They are finally letting Tad get back to the character we all know and love - just a fun, lovable, wise-cracking guy. Their scenes today are just fun, friendly, and lovable.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally off-topic, and kinda late, but I've noticed how for promos and stuff, they have objects in the background whenever they show a show's title. Like, for GH, they have a stethoscope in the background, for OLTL, there's the symbol for justice, and for AMC, I think it's like a pearl necklace or something. I think that's really neat.

Back on the topic of today's show, though, I'm liking Ava today. As much as I like her when she's being bold and bitchy, I love her even more when she's being vulnerable.

And I love how that knife was just sitting on that table at the Comeback, out there in the open for any old toddler (or Janet) to pick up and raise hell with.

And damn it, I want Sean Montgomery to be my boyfriend. The carving? TOO cute!

• Members

So many 'Awwww' moments today:

Awww - Erica and Adam confiding in each other about Jack and Krystal and how they both really still love their 'exes'. I love them together.

Awww - Tad was thinking about Kate :wub: - I can't wait for Julia to come back so we can reunite Tad with Kate. I loved how Krystal playfully asked if there was a jacuzzi and Tad said he'd buy her one. lol

Awww - Sean is carving a big ol' heart and their initials into that cheap ass piece of lumber. Sean is really hot today - I dont always think that - but Brent is doing it for me today.

Ok, I just have to point this out, but who the hell is that black waiter chick with the fake ass blonde wig? I can't believe Krystal would hire her for The Comeback - she looks like she belongs in a gay bar or something. Good God she's distracting. :blink:

• Members

I feel like this show is written by toddlers. The entire Greenlee/Annie fued has gotten stale and has been severly over used the past few weeks. Jon Jon and Ryan's talk felt like it was written by a pre-teen. I don't know why but the conversation and the chemistry between the actors just felt so forced and that's sad considering their brothers. Atleast with Erin their was some kind of sibling connection now that's all but disappeared. The entire Fusion scenes were boring and had no kick what so ever.

It's sad but Sabine doesn't even have one-tenth of the attitude and prescence that Rebecca did as Greenlee. She would have chewed Annie, Ava, Kendell and Amanda out with just a few words.

Glad Babe's over JR. That's one abusive relationship no longer re-kindeling. Ava/Jon/Lily is trying on the patience. Zach/Kendell are sickeningly sweet and Zach just look out of place amongst all the women in the room.

So I guess Zach now owns every business in Pine Valley. He's even investing in Ryan's "start up" company.

• Members

Loved Zach's kick her line to Baby Slater and the belly kiss :wub: They were sweet and happy and I am enjoying the hell out of these happy moments. Also liked that Ryan and Zach got out of the elevator to give their wives another kiss good-bye..found that to be nice

Archived