ALL: Disgusting comments you have read about soaps or characters

• Members

Without naming any names here or anywhere else, let's get a discussion going on some of the most outrageous comments you have read from message boards about the soaps. I can only think of one and here is the story behind it:

A woman posted at the AMC about.com forum once that she cheered Michael Cambias on when he attempted to rape Erica since she detested Erica so much. Of course the members there got really pissed and offended and for some odd reason no disciplinary action was taken on that user.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are several now that Jessica should die because she cheated on Antonio. LOL.

I guess the most offensive to me are posts that comment on the appearance of infants on shows. There have been numerous examples of entire strings at well a board that is noted for its scary posts about the appearance of the infants that are used to play on soaps.

• Members

I remember back when Ali Sweeney first started playing Sami that the AOL boards were vicious about her weight. Called her "Spami". Yes, she carried a few more pounds than she does now, but she was just a young teenager. I thought she was cute.

Archived