GH: Monday

• Members

LOVING Sam. She's a badass bitch who doesnt give a damn what anyone thinks of her and isnt taking anymore bullsh-t from anyone. That includes Jason, Elizabeth, Sonny, Carly and Amelia. LOVED her ripping into Sonny and his hypocritical, sanctimonious self. This is something someone should have done a long time ago and loved her telling him that he does not tell her what to do. Watching her go off on Carly was priceless. She looks like she was ready to throw down with her again. Im really enjoying the writing for Sam and its good that she's no longer anyone's wimp or victim. I love her being bold and strong and if Jason doesnt want her, then to hell with him. She really can do alot better and getting rid of him is no big loss. It would do her good to get away from that sanctimonious bunch of hateful destructive hypocrites.

Carly needs to shut up. I did like her convo with Liz when she said that at least she knows she is selfish when it comes to Jason but at least she owns up to it and that Liz has on place to speak. That was true, but still she needs to sit down in a corner bc she wants Jason around to fix her problems. The one line that got me was when she said that Lucky was a disgrace to the Spencer name. Whether people beleive this or not, but coming from Carly of all people? Bitch never even interacted with the Spencers (besides Bobbie) until this latest recast and after all that she is done, she thinks shes a better representation of the family? What a joke. Her mouth was running but her head was working on empty

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched GH for weeks. I have been so disgusted to what they have done to Lucky, Liz and Sam just bring Liz and Jason together.

Sam does need to stand on her own two feet, quit that show with Ameilia and move on from Jason's life. Jason will never forgive her just like he did with Robin. And she should not forgive him either. She stood by him in a way that Liz never would or will. Liz has a problem judging Lucky for his drug actions, yet does not care that Jason is a murderer.

I really don't care about Jason/Liz and that baby. I have never hated Liz before and now I can't stand her character. Lucky did not deserve this. I hope that GH brings on someone that deserves to be with Lucky.

• Members

Sam cant quit the show. She tried but Amelia has her on contract and will sue her if she leaves. Sam doesnt really have the money to pay off the terms of her contract and its not like she can run to Jason for help

• Members

I loved today's show. Ned was so smokin hot. Wally Kurth looked so relaxed, like he didn't have a care in the world. Nice play on the history when Scotty mentioned that it was his and Laura's anniversary. I don't know if it's true, if this is the exact date, but whatever, it was nice. Anytime Scotty is on the screen makes me happy. I Loved that Skye wanted to talk to Alan and Tracy told him to haunt her. It was nice to see all the Quartermaines. Especially loved that Dillon wasn't even out the front door and Edward was calling for Tracy to be carted off to Shadybrook.

Sonny and Sam were so good. I actually started to feel bad for Sam but than I remembered that she is a babynapper! Of course, Sonny is much worse but whatever. I loved that they were fierce in their fighting and she finally got a backbone. I think I would like her if she dumped Jason's ass and hooked up with Lucky.

Give me more Carly and Sam! Carly was right though, Jason would choose her over Sam. Especially now. Sad thing is that he always will.

Rick Springfield's accent wasn't half bad. Was happy to see him in the dual role and Robin and Patrick

• Members

Well, it's a good thing Rick Springfield's accent wasn't bad since he is a native Australian! :D

But I am enjoying the Eli/Noah/Scrubs story, too. Sure, it's fluff, but it's happy...something GH has very little of! ;)

• Members

I know that she can't; I just wish that she would just for the heck of it. Because staying just gives Amelia more power over her.

I have no proof, but I think Amelia was working with the woman who stole the baby all to set Sam up and to make her (Amelia) continue to look good in Sonny and Jason's eyes. If this is true I hope when the truth comes out that Jason will have to eat crow and ask Sam to forgive him. And I hope that she spits in his face!

• Members

It doesnt matter bc at the end of teh day Sam did still watch Maureen take the baby and said nothing. I hate that tehy keep trashing her to prop up Jason/Liz. I really dont want to see those two go and attack Sam, but then again it might be good bc the new badass Sam doesnt care what people think of her and would give it back to them just as good

• Members

Sam's been nothing but trash since day one. This latest development has nothing to do with it.

I love how now, after she got find out about watching the kidnapping take place, she's this new badass chick. :rolleyes:

Spam doesn't have a leg to stand on, AND CAN LAURA WRIGHT SIT HER ASS DOWN, PLEASE?!

• Members

R,

SON love of my life... Do you know how much it pains me to see you sticking up for that lying deceitful hypocrite bitch LIZZARD??!!... I'm in agony here.

Jason is a hitman for the freaking mob, but he can do no wrong. Lucky became addicted to pain pills, and as a direct result, treated Lizzard poorly.

Lucky has made amends and was going to walk away from the slut because he cared about her happiness. What does Slutzilla do? She pulls him back in so he can come 5th in her life and she can look down on him as she salivates over Jason for all eternity???

The bitch who can only carry mob babies to term should be killed in the most painful way possible!

ANDREA

p.s. I hate Lizzard more than words could possibly say!

p.s.s. I honestly don't like this new format. Hope it's not permanent.

• Members

The thing is, I can see myself being friends with Liz. Sure, she's made a shitload of horrendous decisions since last summer after getting knocked up by Jason, but I'm just attributing that to the fact that I'm not around to snap her out of it. I tend to be the mother of my group of friends. But I've also been in Liz's situation (okay, so I haven't gotten pregnant by a mobster -- medicine hasn't made that possible, yet), where I've made horrible decisions and they just seem to pile up out of nowhere and then I'm doing what I think is the best I can in the situation to keep my head above water. So I can honestly identify with Liz.

Spam and Laura Wright's Character, on the other hand, I would hate with a passion if I knew them in real life. The two of them are extremely self-centered and have a huge sense of entitlement, which amazes me, considering they are both trash. They make wreckless decisions and then whine and play victim when people call them on it. What's worse is that they think that all because they own up to the fact that their gutter snipes, they think it excuses them somehow.

Laura Wright's Character and Spam are jealous of Liz. THAT'S all that it is. It is my conviction that if they could get away with being viewed as heroines instead of She Devils, they'd be riding that wave just as happily as Liz is. The two of them aren't upset with Liz because they've both made horrible decisions and continuously judged for them no matter how hard they are working on becoming better people for it, while Liz gets a free pass. No. Just the opposite. They go around town, snapping people's heads off, starting fights, making situations worse -- and refuse to change. What's more, is that they show no remorse when they dupe people. I have yet to see Laura Wright's Character or Spam actually feel bad about what they've done to others. They're only pissed because they got caught and their plans all turned to shit.

I believe Liz feels guilty for her decisions, but she's also afraid of the fallout. Face it, nobody wants to be viewed as a despicable person -- well, maybe except for Laura Wright's Character and Spam, since they've made it their lifestyle to be as hateful as possible. So I don't blame Liz for wanting to stay in a positive light.

I do blame Snarly and Spam for continuously showing up in Liz's home or workplace to shriek, bitch and moan. Spam needs to sit her ass down with her getting drunk and then showing up at the hospital to confront Liz. Or getting drunk and then showing up at her house to be a cold and heartless bitch about how Liz and Lucky can make another baby to replace Jake -- ESPECIALLY after learning that she had watched Jake's kidnapping and kept silent about it. And then, I'm supposed to cheer on Spam because she's now a badass chick who doesn't care what anybody thinks? :rolleyes: You'd better sell that shit to me on a Blue Light Special, 'cause my ass ain't buyin' it otherwise. <_<

ETA: Love you too, Andrea! :wub:

Archived