OLTL Discussion: Week of July 9th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of July 9th, 2007. It looks like a fun week. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll assume this is the thread. ;)

I enjoyed Monday's show a great deal. It was fun seeing Viki and Roxie together. David once again was great. It was one of those shows that was just fun to watch the conversations. It wouldn't work every day, but it's nice some of the time. The Marty/Miles story is getting the FF from me these days. Ghost Spencer is just weird.

• Members

WTF is Clint's problem? I felt so bad for David today, he was only there to comfort and give his support and Clint jumped down his throat. Jealous much? I loved that David was there for Viki, because Clint sure the hell isn't.

Really enjoyed the scenes between Carlotta, Cris and Adriana.

Man they ruined a great thing by getting rid of Randolph Mantooth, he's one good actor but I don't like the storyline, well if Tate succeeds in killing Adriana, then I might just change my mind. LOL.

I am REALLY enjoying Rex and Sarah, but they need to put Cris back into the mix because those three were a lot of fun to watch.

• Members

I like that David is Jessica's live donor. I like Viki and David being friends. I also like Jess and Nash a great deal and I'm glad the triangle from hell is over. I laughed about the 10 million dollars. In David's mind, Clint owes him that money.

I'm still mad about them destroying Miles

• Members

I already sense some changes on the show. I'm optimistic.

OK, I thought the Jess and Nash wedding was sweet. I'm very much enjoying Viki, David, Clint and Dorian. It shows that sometimes interaction makes for good soap.

I'm starting to like Vincent! He's not RJ, nor will he ever be. I don't see any reason why both of them can't be on the show. Today when he said he wanted that about whupping your ass, I cracked up. I like Layla a great deal.

Yes, I'm still made about Miles, and I don't watch Tate and Adrianna. I don't have to like everything on the show. Now there is something for me to watch.

Archived