Dreams

Tishy

• Members

Lately I have been having a lot of WTF dreams. Last night I had a dream that I was dating a co worker of mine. Who I cannot stand. ( He impregnanted another coworker of mine and is deying that he is the father. They were exclusive but he doesn't want the responsibility. It's funny because he looks like Manny Ramieriez so I told my co worker, who is Korean that if the baby looks like a Korean Manny Rameriez than that is her proof). Anyway, there was a bunch of us hanging out at Paris Hilton's estate. And I was dating him.

Anyone analyze dreams. Know what it could mean?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I keep dreaming that I am bouncing, like from place to place really high and kind of out of control like...very bizarre...this replaced a recurring dream about being in the back seat of a car that has an incapacitated driver and I have to figure out how to get from the back to the front and get the car under control. I don't have fun dreams...

Kade

• Members

I've been having these dreams where I'm back at one of my previous jobs. Each time I have this dream, I dream that I am returning to my desk and being welcomed back by all the former employees that I remember working with.

I don't know what this dream means at all, because I am already working at a job right now.

Archived