Y&R Spoiler question

• Members

Is this legit? From

I'm referring specifically to the item that says "After Summer takes ill, Nick and Noah prove NOT to be a match to aid in her illness! Fans can look for this storyline to come to head this summer!"

While many have *wished* for this, this is the first time I've seen such a concrete reference. Many of the other spoilers seem accurate, so I'm worried this onemight be true.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YEAH! Phyllis and Nick worked as part-time lovers, but as a married couple they fell flat. Phyllis changing diapers is a waste, the Abbots need some new blood, and Nick & Sharon have too much history together to ever be over for good. This is LML's best move, IMHO. I especially love how Nick used sex with Phyllis to escape memories that he couldn't face, and now that those memories don't haunt him, he is just not interested. MS is a wonderful actress, but Phyllis really deserves this setdown, and it will be such fun to watch!

• Members

I think Sharon will be the one that is getting the put down when it turns out that Nick would pretend that another mans baby is his, just so he would have an excuse to dump Sharon and marry Phyllis.

Plus Phyllis and Jack were off the charts acting/chemistry wise while Nick and her have gotten boring.

• Members

Thank you! I'm hoping spotty=wrong here.

It's not that I have fish to fry regarding where Nick ends up. I find his current story the most compelling one since Cassie's death, and the writing is so far good. I'd love to see him legitimately being torn between both women, and I can accept him ending up with either one.

BUT, Joshua Morrow has in recent years emerged as the REVELATION of daytime. He was a no-talent himbo (in my view) for many years...and now he just hits every emotional beat with ease and grace. Nick is a character with INTEGRITY...he tells it like it is. In some way, I'm finally believing Nick as Victor's son...pulls no punches...but with a softer, gentler core (Nikki's influence?).

So, if the paternity test is wrong, there is a chance Nick LIED so he could "get the girl and get the replacement daughter". That would kill his integrity...and I don't want that. I guess they could write it in a way that Nick was somehow not consciously responsible for the error...but I'd rather keep Summer as Nick's daughter. In that case, there is ALWAYS a tie to Phyllis, no matter what happens...and that is the stuff of compelling daytime drama.

• Members

Interesting because this site has been saying this for a year now. One minuate it puts it up and the next it takes it down. I really have to beleive that Nick would not loose his marriage and family by claiming somone elses child. It would be easier for him not to do that. I have to beleive he would not go about trying to distroy peoples lives that way.

• Members

That could make a great s/l and would be a good work-around for those who wouldn't understand why Nick would lie about Summer's paternity. Then again I prefer Shick over Phick and think Phyllis and Jack make a much better couple than Jack and Sharon.

• Members

This "spoiler" has been around for at least a year now it seems, I'd think that if it was real the folks at Y&R would squash the storyline due the fact that this rumor is so freaking old and tired...

Kade

• Members

I've always thought the exact same thing. It's the ultimate insult to Sharon, so I can't imagine why Nick/Sharon fans would want this to be true. Also, it makes Nick out to be a totally jerk, not just for lying to Jack and Phyllis, but for hurting Noah.

• Members

Rumor was said that Phyllis was the one that had the tests doctored...why is beyond me if that ever does become true....but it would make sense for phyllis, who has had a history of doctoring records in the past to do it again to hold on to Nick..So if it ever does come out, which they keep saying will, it will be so that Phyllis is the bad doer of what's going on with Summer's paternity.

Archived