ATWT: Cady's first airdate

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, that Twilight Zone comment worries me.

B/C this show can't handle stuff like that (see Paul's visions)

And since I got the impression from Cady's soap mag interview that she's not on contract and this could be short term? I suddenly have visions myself, of Rosanna 'projecting' to people like Paul and Craig, not 'really' being awake (giving them an easy out if Cady leaves), but allowing Cady to act as an 'awake' Rosanna.

That Twilight Zone comment really freaked me out LOL

I have no love for Paul and Rosanna at all (much preferred her with Craig) but if she IS really awake and does decide to stick around, I'd love to see them do Em/Paul/Rosanna/Craig when Kelley returns. There is tons of history there between all four potential outcomes (Paul/Em, Craig/Em - have SB and KMH had scenes yet?, Ro/Paul, Craig/Ro), Ro/Em have a good rivalry as do Paul/Craig and it would actually touch on history and story that was dropped when Ro went into the coma. At least IMO :)

• Members

LOL No way is Meg going to be moved out of the story with Paul and Craig. And I do believe Rosanna will be added to the mix. The ship sailed a long time ago on Dusty and Meg and I really don't believe they will go there again. Emily will probably be in a triangle with Dusty/Ali when she returns, unfortunately because I love Dusty and would like to have Emily out of his orbit. Emily could end up being the odd person out and wind up without a man, much like Barbara has been for years.

• Members

You never know, four months, which is how long Kelley will be gone around, is a long time. Who knows what could happen in that time. And for those four months, I can dream LOL!

Since Cady's length of stay isn't known, it seems like a lot of things could be up in the air. I just re-read her interview and it definitely seems at this point she's doing a short term stay.

• Members

Maybe Paul's in a coma, and Ro's taking care of him. I don't see how this is "ingenious", but after being poisoned by pancakes, I'm sure anything that keeps her character alive is precious to her.

I'm foolishly still hoping for plenty of Carly/Ro interaction.

• Members

Why? They're sisters. They're going to interact a few times. But the reality is that shes probably back so they can do a Craig/Ro/Paul/Meg quad or w/e. Maybe Emily will be thrown in there with Dusty. But thne of course you'd have to throw in Alison and Aaron.

BUt i don't think its a stretch to imagine that Rosanna and Carly are going to have a few scenes together.

• Members

Paul and Rosanna were cute at first but were beyonddddddddddddddddddd boring.

Actually (ding!), Paul weighs down any woman he's with.

I could care less about Rosanna coming back. Cady's bitchiness when she left was a big turn off.

• Members

The operative word being FEW. Carly had what...three scenes with Gwen since she's returned? I can see it now...after three years in a coma, Rosanna will pop up in town one day (after no one's even bothered to tell Carly she's not at the Swiss Clinic anymore), say hi, they'll catch up off-screen, and that'll be that. Forget that in a lot of ways, Carly's downward spiral started with Ro's coma, and the obsession to "prove" herself with Billy/Rory/JD. They'll never bother to show the girls re-bonding.

Archived