GH: Week of June of June 18

• Members

I figured I'd create a thread for the entire week since the daily's don't really push big numbers. But a lot is happening on GH this week.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but I love what I've read thus far. Jason told off that jackass Lucky. How dare he suspect her?! Lianey is a worthless shrink. She is only on screen to pass some quota as far as I'm concerned.

All aboard Liason.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated Lucky today, I try to like him even though the writers make him a disaster, but he was just wrong today. I wish Sam had the baby, but I don't think the show is ready to go that far with her yet. As far as Liz and Jason- bring it on. She is the only person that he seems to act well with since Robin. Jason has some emotion back.

I liked Kate and god help me Sonny today too. I haven't watched a Sonny storyline since Brenda's return a few years ago. He has been FF for me for a long time, but I am enjoying Kate and Sonny.

Loved Lulu and Logan, but I know how burned she is going to be when this one rolls out. I am finally enjoying Maxie, but I still wish for a better actress. She could be the next Lucy Coe if the actress was on par with what the character needs. Oh well.

• Members

I understood Lucky as far as this PPD goes. A trusted professional doctor is the one thats pointing this out and planted the seed. Going back, he noticed that Elizabeh has been doing quite a bit of crying since giving birth. She looks down at Jake and bursts into tears and he's walked in on her sitting by herself looking upset and crying after caring for him. We all know why she's tormented but Lucky doesnt. He never thought much of it but add to the fact that Lainey suspects that she has PPD, its not that hard to connect the dots here. Lucky is being a scared and concerned parent. Still hate teh writing as its obvious what they are doing. STILL havent gotten me to turn on Lucky

• Members

Lucky SUCKS amd Lianey is a complete and total QUACK! As for Jason and Liz i think the show how no choice but to put them together. In the end it won't work because Liz won't be able to live Jason's crazy mob life and he won't be able to quit but the story has gone to far for them not to be given their chance at a life together. I have no clue where Lucky and Sam go from here. Maybe they will end up together?

• Members

Elizabeth is a horrible mother. I cant believe she STILL hasnt told Lucky or anyone else about the truth. Yesterday she theorized that one of Jason's enemies could have taken the baby. She thought that someone could have overheard or found out and thats not too far of a stretch bc she is always talking about Jason being the father in public. If theres a possibility that this could be mob related, um shouldnt she as a mother, do whatever is possible to save him by giving the police all the info to go on? No instead she'd rather protect her secret and she's putting that first. If there ever was a time to come clean its now. Instead she continues to lie and doesnt give the police the information they need to potentially look in a different direction bc right now they dont have much of anything to go on

LOL...funny you mention it. From today. Samantha McCall, a true life teen tragedy, next on Oprah

oprahteentragedydn9.jpg

• Members

Liz and Jason both agreed that baby Jake would've been placed in even more danger if it got out that Jason is her baby daddy. She's not just covering her ass on this one. The paternity revelation oeuld endanger the boy's life. There's no need to rock the boat when no mob threat has surfaced.

Archived