The Ken Doll Teen Scene

• Members

Hogie said in an interview that the teenage storyline is just for fun because he wants a mix of romance, adventure, mystery, and frivolity and I guess they are the frivolity.

I like how he wants to mix it up cause JER wrote such depressing storylines all the time. It didn't seem like anyone laughed, had fun, or had anything good happen to them. It was all bad all the time.

I for one can at least give Hogie some credit for trying to do something different. I just wish Jeremy resembled Mike in someway other than his blonde hair. But he is very sexxy. So Is Jett. I like the two and hope they can mix it up with other characters on Days I really wish we had the red head stephanie though

Jett I have no problem watching.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally disagree. Jeremy is revolting and the actor could be Steve Wilder's son; Jett is tolerable but still a waste of airtime; there's nothing remotely likeable about trashy nuSteph and Max is just drifting aimlessly. I've no doubt their summer story will royally suck.

• Administrator

They're not teens! LOL

And no, I don't think this young group is worse than the Tom Langan's teens.

They're storyline hasn't even got off the ground yet and I'm kinda interested in where this storyline goes. Could be good.

• Members

I AM SORRY FOR CALLING THEM TEENS for heavens sake. lol. BUt I am glad some one agrees with me and yes there story is just starting and maybe Jeremy is supposed to come off as an ass or a jerk. I like him and he is breathing new life in Salem. I wish they would do more with Jett .Tom's teens were VERY bad and it was the reason I stopped wacthing for a while

• Members

I prefer Darin to the two plastics who I have no investment in. That's the problem with the characters. They're just kind of there. No Horton or Carver should just be there. At least Max has some kind of attachment with some degree of the audience. He's likeable.

• Members

It almost felt like I was watching Passions (no offense to the PSNS fans!!) when I saw Jeremy on screen today.

I'll give the story the benefit of the doubt because I want to see where it goes. But I don't think it will end well, judging by the amount of comments on the board.

• Members

I think it is sad that Jeremy has had hardly no scenes with other Hortons. Have Jeremy and And Nick realize that they are in the same blood line. Hell Abe is not even on so we can't see any family interaction. They just brought these hunks on and threw them into a storyline with other newbie esq characters Let's see the connections with the Families PLEASE

• Members

Put the crack pipe down and walk away from it...slowly...VERY slowly!

I will admit that Jeremy & Stephanie are two of the worst TWENTYSOMETHINGS on the show....but Chelsea/Nick and Max are all characters that I enjoy. Especially Chelsea/Nick, which are LEAPS AND BOUNDS above any of the teen characters from the "Saved By The Chlome/Belle" years of DAYS.

Jett, well the jury is still out on him for me, but he certainly is not that bad.

Unlike the 2001 squad, the actors behind the characters are MUCH better (Melvin and Berris are among two of daytime greater younger actor/actresses IMO) and although Stephanie sucks, Hennig is not that bad.

I think people are blowing up this thing to be WAY bigger than it is.

Also CAN WE PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM TEENS FOR F*CK SAKES...these people are ALL in their early to mid 20's!

The only TEEN on the show is Will at the moment.

Archived