June 19, 200719 yr Member I'm usually just a lurker but I have a feeling this would interest some posters over here. I hope someone can go and report back. Wed, Jun 20 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Writing for Daytime Television Soap Operas have been a staple on television for over fifty years. Join us for a lively discussion about what goes into the day to day creation of the characters, stories and scripts we love to watch. Q&A will follow. PANELISTS: David Kreizman, Head Writer for GUIDING LIGHT Shelly Altman, Breakdown Writer for ONE LIFE TO LIVE Judy Tate, Script Writer for AS THE WORLD TURNS Leslie Nipkow, Script Editor for ONE LIFE TO LIVE Claire Labine, Co-Creator of RYAN'S HOPE MODERATOR: Tom Fontana, Writer/Executive Producer of ST. ELSEWHERE, HOMICIDE: LIFE ON THE STREET, and OZ http://www.jccmanhattan.org/category.aspx?...&catid=2335
June 19, 200719 yr Member Topic was started a month ago or so: look here. Edited June 19, 200719 yr by Toups
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.