OLTL: Tina

• Members

Now that Sarah Roberts is back, IMO it's time for the show to bring back (a recast) Tina. I want TPTB to stop holding out for Andrea Evans, who in the latest issue of ABCSID is quoted saying that she would like to continue on with Passions, now that it's been picked up for Direct-TV. She's simply not interested in coming back to OLTL, unless all of her other options don't pan out...so why continue to wait?

Make one last effort to coax Evans into coming back. If she declines, then send out a casting call for a 40ish blood who can play scheming and/or vampy. Or better yet, no, call up Karen Witter (Tina, 1990-1994) to see if she'd be interested in reprising the role. She was actually my favorite Tina, anyway.

My points are that:

a. I'm tired of a pivitol character like Tina *not* being there.

b. With Sarah back, there's no excuse for Tina not to be there. We saw how well that went over the last time.

c. The show stop only being willing to bring back the character if Andrea Evans agrees to return.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its been time to bring Tina back 10 years ago. She's my favorite character of all time and one of the reasons why I started watching soaps and why OLTL was my favorite for years. I HATED how Malone trashed and dismissed her without a second thought last time he was here.

• Members

I agree! Make a last ditch effort to get Andrea Evans with a great offer, then if that doesn't work try to get Karen Witter. If not get a great re-cast-----Cynthia Preston(ex-Faith Rosco, GH), Rebecca Staab(ex-Elizabeth Barrington, PC) or Charlotte Ross (ex-Eve, DAYS).

Archived