Sure-Fire way to raise AMC's ratings

• Members

Just got an email from a friend I haven't heard from in a while...She discussed AMC, and how she (like everyone else, basically) hates the Annie/Ryan/Greenlee triangle and hopes the new HWs nip it in the bud. She did have a good idea how to make AMC's ratings go up:

AMC should announce that once a week, Zach will be in a towel, or some other state of semi-nakedness. They shouldn't say WHEN, but just that at some point, every week, Zach's magnificence will be on display. Thorsten Kaye may be a serious actor, but I get the feeling he wouldn't mind "taking one for the team" and showing off his goods for the survival of the show!

'Cause honestly? A glimpse of NAKED!Zach is worth more than an hour of shirtless Sean, Jamie, Josh,Ryan, Aidan, Del, JR....not that they aren't all hunky themselves, but Thorsten is just in another league!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have an even better idea. Let's have a Carey Whore Pig Roast and piglet and her mama hog roast on a spit over an open flame.

Then toss them on a table and stuff an apple in their mouths for good measure. :unsure:

THAT'S something I can :) about. I'll even bring my Hawaiian print shirt.

• Members

As much as I'd love more Naked Zach, I'd almost be willing to forego that to have your idea of the Carey Roast! They are a pox on this show and must be banished. Heck, throw Ryan and Jon on the fire pit as well, and I'd be one happy AMC viewer.

• Members

I so want to marry this post and have it's babies LOL ;):wub:

TK doesn't like to do shirtless scenes, I love the man, but he seriously thinks "men who go to bars shouldn't do shirtless scenes"

Seriously though the ratings would skyrocket! That and more Zendall, Zach and Zendall, AMC's true goldmine :wub::D

I mean seriously, this every day or week *thud*:

zen85oct17vj9.jpg

• Members

I`m dont think this would help the ratings, but please the writers give the veterans something to do, i think Opal should get something, i have understood why the show can give something for Opal, the only veterans who are featured are Erica and Adam, and that is not fun. Two other people who should be getting some freaking storyline are Palmer and Myrtle, i now they are getting older but sometimes really old actors could sometimes be even better then the young ones, why not make a love triangle between Palmer and Myrtle, that might be fun?

• Members

TK did an interview last October after Zach & Kendall reuinted, and Carolyn Hinsey asked him if he took his shirt off, and he said he did, but he said that kind of thing should be reserved for guys who workout, not guys who go to bars.

He truly sells himself short :wub:

• Members

See, I think that's one of the things that makes TK so cool--he's very self-effacing. I've read comments where he says that he's fat (as if) and that shirtless scenes should be left to people like Cam Mat (ugh).

I just think TK and AM should be given HUGE raises for pretty much single-handely keeping AMC watchable this past horrible year or so. Hopefully the new HWs will continue to give Zach & Kendall good stories...and give us more vets like Palmer & Opal (WHY aren't they married again? WHERE the $%^& is Petey?), Ruth and Joe, and BRING BACK BROOKE!

The idea that to hook "the kids" into watching AMC, they have to fill the show with young untalented newbies is hogwash. I started watching AMC when I was 13, and while I enjoyed the teen/college age kids, it was Erica, Adam, Brooke, Phoebe, Palmer, Daisy, etc. that got me hooked on the show.

Archived