DAYS: Tuesday, May 29th...

• Members

I loved the show, and so glad to see John out of the coma. Hopefully, he will be involved in the Dimera story soon. I thought it was funny that he managed to stay in such great shape while in a coma. I guess we know what DH has been doing in his spare time.

I also enjoyed the Big 4 sharing scenes together again.

It was good to see that Claire being presumed dead did not last long. They know she was taken by someone, and hopefully they will figure out who soon.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ohhhh, this show has been so good so far!

I love seeing and hearing John again! Ohhhhh I missed him! I loved him and Hope interacting, and even him and JT interacting!

Nick needs to just stop Willow from keeping him on a leash like she does. It's time she pays for all she's done, I can't wait any longer!

The Claire stuff....semi-interested but not really.... :lol:

I still don't really like new Stephanie, but she is growing on me, I'll say that.

• Members

Good show overall. We got Bo and Hope and John and Marlena so that was enough right there to make me happy. I am so glad John's out of that coma! And when Marlena told him she'd moved them out of the penthouse, his only concern was "Did you keep the bed?" Loved it!

I'm glad they found evidence Claire is alive, but I'm so bored with Shawn/Belle/Philip that I can't get involved in this story. My mind started wandering during their scenes today, and I found myself imagining a big cruise ship sailing through the ocean, Doug and Julie lounging against the railing, drinking something slushy and fruity with little umbrellas. Suddenly, Julie cries "Oh, darling, look--a baby!" and Doug throws off his Thurston Howell silk jacket and dives into the water; next thing you know he's climbing up the side of the ship with......Claire! They board Salem's miraculous time machine and within minutes are walking into Belle's hospital room with Claire dressed up in a frilly pink dress with a big pink bow and Julie says "You'll never believe what Doug and I picked up while we were on our cruise."

I'm trying to understand the blackmail pressure Willow is applying to Nick, but I still think he's a wuss to not stand up to her. She will bleed him dry...if she lives that long. I loved Chelsea today, though. She was so cute with Ciara! I thought she was behaving very maturely today and liked how she defended Nick and their relationship. As for Stephanie, I still don't like her and probably never will so I'm hoping she's not on too often.

I'm not trusting Philip completely, but I think a lot of my feelings on that is because Shawn does trust him and I don't trust Shawn's judgement.

• Members

I really hate how they're going about Jeremy Horton.

First of all ... I have a hard time seeing this kid raised in Israel with missionary parents as being this bad boy party kid launching a jet to vegas business.

Second ... like there's no way Stephanie doesn't know he's one of those Horton's. They way she's acting / talking about him, like he's just some random guy, and not Hope's cousin.

• Members

Dude, if that happened, I would freaking cheer. It'd be such a different thing from Victor, but I wouldn't get why they'd cut the tracking device. It'd be interesting if Victor were a red herring...

• Members

Ughh....I can't stand Stephanie...she is actually making me a Chelsea fan by default. This character need to go back to Dayton, with her wannabe "ohhhh...I am a bad gurrrl" overnight attitude. The whole set-up with Jeremy and Jett sounds lame....she better know he is a Horton of Salem.

John was...okay; I realized that I kinda missed him...until he started working his eyebrow. And when he was asking Marlena about the bed, I was expecting Days to slip in a injoke about the whole "bed sheets" scandal, lol. Marlena should have told John she sold the bedding to Kayla.

Oh...and the John and Hope scenes were cute. I thought Marlena catching them "in the act" was funny. As Kenny said, I had a brief flashback to 1999, lol :lol:

• Members

I totally loved J&M today. Their teasing, playfulness with each other and jibes were so much fun. Of course, it was not very realistic for John to be this way so soon, but completely realistic for the real John and Marlena. Yea. Glad to have him back and see the lovely, relaxed face of Marlena.

Gads, Stephanie....girl go back to Dayton. Come back as Shayna Rose and with good sense in tack (minus infatuation with uncle). This was a very unbecoming day for this NuSteph in my opinion. Just awful. But, I think what she is proposing sounds like a fun thing for young 20s girls and guys.

Philip is beginning to suspect Victor was behind the kidnapping of Claire. You could see it on his face after the disclosure of the ravaged vest.

Finally, I have good words to say about Shawn/BB. I was really proud of BB as he faced Belle with his plight with Willow. Good for him.

• Members

In regards to Jeremy, I will reserve judgement on him until he first appears. I don't care for the setup but it is somewhat plausible. I will just wait and see how I feel after a few weeks.

I like the actress playing Stephanie but I have soured on the character big time. At first, I didn't mind her because she is raising hell and rebelling with a wild streak like her father. I also understood she may have changed in Dayton and that there were issues that may have changed her but it's just a little too much now. I hope they add some depth to her soon. It's not the actress. It's the writing for her. I did enjoy Chelsea and her maturity in regards to Nick. It took Chelsea awhile to become likable so, hopefully, Stephanie will too.

Nick is weak. He needs to just tell Willow to leave him alone and be done with it. I know he is protecting Chelsea but it's ridiculous now. Willow just needs to go...like 3 months ago :lol: .

The big 4 were perfect. J&M were so playful and fun. The "naughty sex" line was great and I think the "bed" line was a jab at the bedroom set scandal. Cute. The Hope/John scene and Marlena's reaction were perfect. Total shades of 1999 there. Bo and John hugging, the "kidney" line, the penthouse mention...I liked it all. Hopefully, the fanbases will have more stuff to enjoy as we go along.

The show is in the right track. Tomarrow looks good again.

• Members

Just a heads up for tomorrow, Grandpa Shawn is on!!! i'm excited for that..I saw most of todays show at work, and i really liked it..I was surprised that shawn told belle about willow being pregnant..Good stuff... i'm enjoying shawn, belle, and phillip more, now that they are getting along...John and Marlena's scenes were so cute, i loved the penthouse/bed bit...And I teared up a little when Hope walked in and John realized she had the baby...That was such a nice scene...Chelsea and Stephanie didn't bother me today, i'm looking forward to this new business deal..I have a feeling its going to lead to trouble...

• Members

Once again...John and Marlena proved why they are such a good couple. Their scenes were so cute today! It proved so much of why John is needed in Salem. He brings out the best in Marlena and adds a lot to the show.

Anywho, I kinda feel bad for Nick. He feels so cornered by Willow. This is just showing how naive and inexperienced he is when it comes to dealing with bad people like Willow. You can tell he was sheltered for all his life. I hope he grows the other half of his pair soon.

Why do I find it so hard to trust Phillip? For some reason I believe he knows more than he is letting on!

I have still yet to like the "new and improved" Stephanie. Its funny that I liked the character of Stephanie before when the other actress played her but I didn't like the actress that much. Now I dislike the character but like the actress. Its weird!

Archived