DAYS: Tuesday, May 29th...

• Members
"Days of Our Lives"
Tuesday, May 29th!

BoandHopeBanner.jpg

Doctor:
"Look to the left... to the right..."

John looks in both directions, much to Marlena's amazement.

Marlena: "It really IS a miracle! He didn't know his left from his right before the coma!"

That's not the exact wording, but you get the point. That exhange was HYSTERICAL! LoL Meanwhile, am I the only one who found himself singing Beyonce as soon as the doctor said "to the left?" Everything you own in the box... to the left!

Why does Marlena have that annoying ass hair pin back in today? It's the same 'do she had at Lucas and Sami's wedding. I hated it then, and I hate it now.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved that line! And of course, the best line ever... "Want to have naughty sex with your wife?" "Hell yeah!" --- frakking hilarious! I love what Deidre and Drake are doing with their scenes (because this is all them), and I hope we get to see more of them in the summer.

• Members

Marlena: "Wanna have naughty sex with your wife?"

RoFL! Who the hell is writing this dialogue?! It's so witty and fresh.

Aww, a John/Hope scene where she's not speaking with the Gina accent! Love it, LoL. Awwww, they're hugging. He looked at her tummy and noticed she had the baby. I'm glad they wrote that bit into the scene. Details rock!

Willow is a nasty man-looking bitch who needs to die NOW. Not later -- NOW!

• Members

What do you mean "because this is all them?" As in the writing lacks, and the only reason the scenes are memorable is because of Deidre/Drake adding their own flair?

The lines are written as fun and lighthearted, and Deidre/Drake are playing them as fun and lighthearted. They're playing what's on the page, IMO. The writers deserve credit for writing these scenes so well.

• Members

Still found the J/M scenes lacking.Deidre Looked horrible with her hair like that!. and John cant remember EJ shot him? ahh..why do they always chose the easy way? anyway this entire reunion is such a non-event.I dont know how to explain it,But again it felt flat for me.I am sure D/D fans are happy they are sharing scenes together,but I just found them boring and un-emotional.

dont really care for the Chelsea/Willow/Nick story so I wont comment on it.

preety boring episode IMO.

• Members

Drake already said at his last PA that the extra details is stuff that he and Deidre sat down and discussed, deciding how to make it memorable because they felt there wasen't enough details given for it.

I agree that the writers deserve credit for some of the lines, but the overall feeling that I go from it is because of the DHs working together to do some magic. I was impressed by Drake, the smile, John checking out Marlena's ass as she walked away and grinning, the looks and the kisses. I dunno if the naughty sex one was an adlib, or what, but credit to whoever came up with it, because that's who J&M are, they joke around with each other and they're comfortable enough to tease each other

• Members

Wow, I have actually enjoyed Monday and Tuesday!

Amazing what Bope and Jarlena did for me!

I'm not sure that I believe Philip's overnight change of heart...

NonStephanie is annoying... the actress is fine, but the character is... is... is so different from few months ago!

Counting days before we say goodbye to Willow..

Nice show... :D

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Be still my freaking heart, y'all. This episode was just so amazing.

I have to hand it to Drake. We rag on him, but he's playing John's recovery superbly. I don't think I've ever seen such a realistic take on coma-recovery. Is it comepletely realistic, no, but it's a nice touch of realism. The scenes with he and the rest of the fab 4 were...FAB! My show is back, and it feels so great.

Stephanie continues to annoy. I hope Jeremy can balance her out, but I have my doubts. Chelsea is great, though. It's nice to see her not flip out on Nick. She's was mature about it. It was nice. And Stephanie, Nick could totally rock her world. Sometimes the best "rockers" come in strange packages. ;)

If Victor isn't the one who nabbed Claire, I'll be flabberghasted. They've made it so painfully obvious, and any other choice just wouldn't have the same impact. So, as obvious as it is, Hoagie, do it, please. I especially loved how Bo isn't so quick to buy Philip's redemption story. He's been burned too much by his biological paternal family in the past to just take things at face value.

• Members

As one of the very few fans of what could've been JOPE, I'm excited about today's episode. When's the last time we had an actual John and Hope interaction scene, where they've been alone, just the two of them? It's been a loooooooonnnnnng time.

• Members

First episode I've enjoyed in a LONG time that didn't have any EJ-Sami scenes. They have been the only reason I kept tuning in the past five months. Even though I know I'll probably get burned for thinking this optimistically about the improved writing and the returns on the way this summer, this show is starting to make a believer out of me again.

I don't know how realistic I think the coming out of the coma scenes were, but I share the enthusiasm of everyone else who is really happy to have John Black back. And this is someone who wasn't that sad when he went into the coma. When Hope walked into the hospital room and John said "Bayyyyyy-beeeee" in that weird Frankenstein voice of his I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard. Oh I missed you, eyebrow. Don't ever go away again.

Loved loved loved "If you stop acting like a whore, maybe people will stop treating you like one." You tell her Nick. Even if she totally owns you.

Archived