DAYS: Who is Sophie DiMera?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kenny I didn't say you had to ignore anything. I said I just think the logistics are going to be screwed up no matter what. Alot of soaps do it. Many TV shows so it. Yes, a simple change like that is easy but maybe there is a reason why they wrote it that way. Who knows. As long as the story is good and entertaining and there isn't a major re-write (such as a long estabished character's backstory or the like) then I'm fine.

To each their own.

• Members

Well, in Hogan's defense, the Days writing team needed to be flushed out, badly. They've always had a problem with getting details of history correct, but at least with this writing team we get a little good dialogue with the incorrect history! LoL

• Members

Ordinarily I can overlook the historical changes for the greater good of current drama, as well. But now they're screwing with MY favorite stories, and it's harder to swallow this time around.

• Members

Ha, ha, how dare you use sarcasm when answering Mr Rudolpho Meradi? I unfortunately already have Bart for that.

Anyway, I really hope this "Sophie DiMera" does turn out to be a significant person. Showing her name like that without having any purpose with it would be really unnecessary.

• Members

Yeah... and look where that story led us to...

When Reilly took over, he didn't care what had happened during his 6 years away. Sami became a 16-year-old brat with mommy/daddy issues again, Celeste became a soothsayer with spastic orgasms whenever she had a premonition, and all characters were too busy trying to catch a killer to actually mourn the deaths of their loved ones.

And the serial killer storyline... what exactly can we call it? Salem Serial Killer? Salem Stalker? Or, as Nicole Walker once said, Salem Serial Stalker? Unfortunately, we were never given a set name like Salem Slasher or Riverfront Knifer.

Archived